Stripe Checkout Button

@Norm I am using Stripe Checkout HTML/Java script code (supplied by Stripe) and the cursor does not change to a hand when you hover over the payment button. This is supposed to be the default action.

However, if you click on it it does work as expected just no visible action as it is a link button.

Any ideas how to resolve this. I think blocs must be overriding the code.

Here is part of the code…

<!-- Load Stripe.js on your website. -->
<script src="https://js.stripe.com/v3"></script>

<!-- Create a button that your customers click to complete their purchase. Customize the styling to suit your branding. -->
<button style="background-color:#797979;color:#FFF;padding:8px 12px;border:0;border-radius:4px;font-size:1em" role="link">
  Credit Card Payment
</button>

It seems for some reason to be missing “cursor: pointer”, I added that attribute dynamically and it worked as expected. But any ideas how to add this in Blocs?

See image below

16%20AM

Update… Got it working! :grinning:

Ok, how did you get it working? I would like the code also if you can please share and how you added it possibly as i will need to create the same thing…thanks for any help…

1 Like

@mikenbrenda

it was actually very easy once I saw with Safari inspect element what was missing. The problem I had was I kept trying to add to the button outside of the style=… All I had to do was add the cursor: pointer; to the style in the button definition…

So, it looked like the following:

style="background-color:#797979;cursor: pointer;color:#FFF;padding:8px 12px;border:0;border-radius:4px;font-size:1em"

Still don’t know why the pointer setting was not there in the first place…