Swiper [Teaser]

Hi guys, I’m developing a full page slider for Blocs. I’ll probably release it next week…comments and suggestions welcome of course. Here’s a teaser:

22 Likes

Congrats.

You may be the first, in hopefully a long list of progressions by 3rd party developers to help the cause of advancing Blocs features through the new Developer API.

Hopefully bright things to come for Blocs, its users and community.

5 Likes

Thanks @Blocs_User

Yes it’s early days with the developers API, I guess if the community shows real interest in new Brics it’s something that will eventually attract more 3rd party developers that will bring many bright things to Blocs.

5 Likes

Hello Lucas.

Congratulations.

I’m sure it will be a great Bric.
I can not wait for you to put it into production to prove it and I’m sure that your Bric will call other creators to create more Brics.

Congratulations for being the first and for this great Bric in Blocs.

I think this is the beginning of a brilliant stage for Blocs

1 Like

Hey Lucas,

Looking really really great. I am looking forward to the release :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking forward to it :fist_right:

1 Like

Looking forward to it too

1 Like

When will be the release?

1 Like

Swiper will be released very soon, thanks for the interest :grinning:

2 Likes

Looks really great.
well done!

1 Like

Great job and you are even setting the bar really high with that cool Blocs soundtrack.

2 Likes

@webdeersign thanks! Did you meant the soundtrack of Swiper?

Yes indeed. It sounded very Blocsy, i.e. similar to those slick videos that Norm does.

1 Like

Oh nice thanks Gary!
That’s myself playing my variation on a piece by Heitor Villa-Lobos.

3 Likes

That definitely trumps my videos.

1 Like

Any news about a release date?

I’ve asked @Lucas to kindly hold off on the launch until Blocs 2.5.1 ships next week. A few tweaks to the API are being implemented that we both agree users will benefit from prior to the launch.

10 Likes

waiting anxiously for the launch!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the interest @nelo, Swiper is already working great on Blocs 2.5.1 Beta 3, just waiting for the stable version of Blocs to be released :wink:

5 Likes