Tab Anything 1.6.1 Update

Tab Anything Pro is a more advanced version of Tab anything. They do the same thing, but the Pro version does a bit more.
I have both as well.

Rich the Weatherguy

I was a bit frustrated as well, but I finally figured this out.
I had to move a new project to BS5, so that was causing me problems with older TA instance I already created on my page…

I took screen shots of my TAP settings for the Bric I was trying to get working.
What I did: I went into page settings and deleted the Tab Anything that was there under extensions.
Then I went back into my page and added the new Bric for TA Pro next to the content I already had created.
I had to rebuild the menu some, but I eventually got it all working the way I wanted it.

Not really intuitive, but with some tips from Whittfield I was able to get this done and I AM NO PROGRAMMER.

Hopefully, this will help…

Rich the Weather guy

I did the same and it’s good now.

Tell me all about it

I’m trying to use the Filter mode but it does not work. The result is that on page load I only see the content of the 2nd tab (tab1-2) and clicking on the first tab does not display the tab1-1 content. Moreover, it is the 1st tab which has active style.

You can see it here.
There are 2 tabs, PRINT and WEB, each one with columns containing image overlay. Portfolio style. PRINT contains 20 columns.

Could not find help on this topic in the doc.
Any idea @Whittfield ?

If you only have 2 tabs you shouldn’t use the filter. Just set it up as you would normally, using tab1-1 and tab1-2