Both standard and Pro versions of Tab Anything have been updated to version 1.6.1
Get them through the Extension Manager or re-download from Gumroad library.
- Fixed: Mobile Dropdown for Bootstrap 5 (backwards compatible for BS4)
- Fixed: Resets video now when you switch tabs.
- Change: Reset Video option is now active by default.
- Fixed: Image placeholders were visible when they should not be on Safari.
The mobile dropdown update requires a reset for the HTML on your Blocs page. I try to minimize as much as possible resetting the entire bric, however this update for Bootstrap 5 markup requires this. Luckily TA is so fast to setup and you can leave all you content in place.
If you are not using the dropdown feature, but you do want to use the Video Reset, you can just reset the “resources” only and leave the HTML and your setting in place… This only refreshes the attachments. (right click on bric… Reset Custom Bric > Resources)
- Remove the extension and add a new one. Leave your content in place.
- If you need to change the ID of your new instance do that.
- If you need to add more tabs do that.
That’s it! Tab Anything has control of your content.
Thanks for your continued support!