Tab Anything Pro

Hi Guys !!!

I use Blocs 4.4.1 under Monterey 12.1
Recently purchased Tab Anything Pro

On the first site I uploaded some squares with a dot inside appeared on all of my tabs
Site address: https://dominoxhellas.com

Attached you will find relative screenshots from my site.

Any proposal is welcome.

Have a nice day !
Greetings to all from Greece !!!

Nice work beautifully designed.

1 Like

Thank you for your compliments !!!
However some tricky things need improvement to overcome some small glitches.
Still under development.
Hopefully in a four five days period it will be completed !
Thanks again !

1 Like

I didnā€™t mention in my note but I really like how you are using Tab Anything here. Using vertical navigation such as this gives the user hierarch and direction.

Itā€™s got a nice interface feel like, I donā€™t knowā€¦ a really nice stove or something. :grin:

1 Like

Hi Whittfield,
the sound from video still doesnā€™t stop when you change a Tab using BS5.
Also the dropdown menu on mobile doesnā€™t work.
Very disappointing.

the sound from video still doesnā€™t stop when you change a Tab using BS5.

Thereā€™a was a change in BS 5, and itā€™s being addressed. I added this functionality on an updated at some point.

This is the first report Iā€™ve ever seen of drop-down not working. So I will check it out, but Iā€™ve earned the benefit of the doubt, and if itā€™s a bug it will get fixed. The same for any software Iā€™ve ever used.

Only with BS5.
With BS4 everything working fine.

Thanks for bringing it to my attentionā€¦ Itā€™s days are numbered! :+1:t5:

Hi @Whittfield,

You might have missed my DM a couple of days ago reporting the same issue with the dropdown menu on BS5.
It seems itā€™s not loading data-bs-toggle but instead data-toggle. Which obviously is not working.

@Bootsie, A temporarily and easy fix is to replace ā€œdata-toggleā€ with ā€œdata-bs-toggleā€ on the page after exporting.

You can do this with any code editor or even the ā€˜good oldā€™ Apple Textedit will do the trick.

Thanks Jerry,
but Iā€™m not a ā€œcoderā€. Before I mess things up Iā€™ll better wait for Whittfieldā€™s update.

Sorry the weekend I had to take some time I was getting too slammed. Yes the update is a simple one and Iā€™m making it now actually. This was a change form BS4 to 5 that I didnā€™t catch.

Thanks for your patience.

1 Like