Thank you everyone for 2023

According to the 2023 Gumroad review we just received in our inbox, Blocs Builder last year saw Blocs users from 33 countries purchase our 5 :star: brics!

So a big thank you :pray: :pray: to everyone from these nations who supported our efforts to make useful brics, your support also means we can deliver even more useful stuff this year.

In alphabetical order courtesy of ChatGPT:

:australia: Australia, :austria: Austria, :barbados: Barbados, :belgium: Belgium, :canada: Canada, :colombia: Colombia, :czech_republic: Czechia, :de: Germany, :es: Spain, :el_salvador: El Salvador, :fr: France, :uk: United Kingdom, :hungary: Hungary, :israel: Israel, :ireland: Ireland, :it: Italy, :jersey: Jersey, :jp: Japan, :kazakhstan: Kazakhstan, :latvia: Latvia, :mauritius: Mauritius, :netherlands: Netherlands, :norway: Norway, :poland: Poland, :portugal: Portugal, :puerto_rico: Puerto Rico, :serbia: Serbia, :south_africa: South Africa, :slovenia: Slovenia, :switzerland: Switzerland, :tr: TΓΌrkiye, :us: United States, :united_arab_emirates: United Arab Emirates

Doing things we care about:

We will be contributing a portion of all sales in 2024 to helping children be rescued from sex trafficking. This includes the children receiving education and support for trauma, giving them a hope for a better life.

Also our efforts continue to improve Web accessibility through our Brics and to make them as flexible as possible so you can create great things without being restricted to pre-made blocs. The web is more than you can see :eyes:

Once again, thank you
β€” Pete

22 Likes

And a very big thank you to you too! Creating fantastic add-ons for Blocs and supporting so many of us in this forum!!

3 Likes

Thank you @Mattheus :smiley:

If ChatGPT thinks that list is in alphabetical order our jobs are safe.

5 Likes

@flashman I did give up, several times it produced the same result. :rofl:

So it’s correct according to itself.

If you take the ISO codes I think it is in the correct order :nerd_face:

1 Like

I was more thinking of the flag colour code order :rofl:

Prompt: Place these country names in alphabetical order:

Australia
Austria
Barbados
Belgium
Canada
Colombia
Czechia
El Salvador
France
Germany
Hungary
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Jersey
Kazakhstan
Latvia
Mauritius
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Puerto Rico
Serbia
Slovenia
South Africa
Spain
Switzerland
TΓΌrkiye
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States

It works for me. Curiously, it used Python to make the calculation.

1 Like

Except I kept asking it to go by name, :joy:

1 Like

Well done @PeteSharp this is great and such a good cause to be contributing to!

1 Like

Congratulations, @PeteSharp! I really like your add-ons for Blocs. They are great!

1 Like

Thanks @Helen, very much a great cause. Well worth paying it forward.

Thank you @AnasHyeee :smile:

1 Like

Big THANK YOU for all that you do Pete! Great additions to Blocs are always welcome and all the continued help and support you give.

1 Like

Thank you @johnandrew, much appreciated.

1 Like

Well done!

1 Like

Thanks @norm, obviously none of this would be possible without the Blocs API, so thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Pete. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like