Thank You ๐Ÿ™

We are about to take a short break, to spend some much needed, quality time, with our families.

On behalf of myself and the other members of our small team, I just wanted to say thank you.

Thank you for your continued support.

Thank you for your input and ideas.

Thank you for coming here, to our community and spending your own time helping others.

Thank you for your positive attitudes towards improving the imperfections in Blocs.

Thank you for building your websites with Blocs.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

:purple_heart:

22 Likes

Hi, I would like to enquire about the student discount when could I contact regarding this?

Thank you :christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

1 Like

Merry Christmas, enjoy the holiday season with your family and friends.

Casey

2 Likes

Hey @Norm, @Helen.

:cookie:: :santa::christmas_tree: Ho, ho, ho! :christmas_tree::santa:

Thank you for pouring your passion and expertise into Blocs, creating a remarkable website builder tool that has brought joy and ease to countless web creators. :star2::rocket:

Thank you for fostering this wonderful community where folks from all walks of life gather to share their input, ideas, and lend a helping hand to one another. Itโ€™s a true testament to the power of collaboration. :handshake::globe_with_meridians:

Thank you for your tireless dedication to making Blocs even better, continuously striving to improve and refine its imperfections. :hammer_and_wrench::gem:

Thank you for addressing 196 bugs :bug::bug: (Rest assured, weโ€™ll keep you occupied and uncover countless more challenges :rofl: :gift:)

And most importantly, thank you for empowering creators to build their websites with Blocs, allowing them to bring their visions to life in the digital world. :globe_with_meridians::desktop_computer:

As I embark on a short holiday break under my coconut tree :coconut::palm_tree:, may all enjoy a well-deserved quality time with your loved ones. :gift::family_man_woman_boy_boy:

I wish you all a Merry Christmas :christmas_tree:filled with joy, love, and laughter, and a Happy New Year brimming with success, creativity, and all the best that life has to offer! :tada::clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

I second every โ€œthank youโ€ expressed by @Jerry here! I couldnโ€™t have said better.

I am also thankful for everyone who takes time to help this community.

Wishing you all a Merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year to come.

:christmas_tree::tada::partying_face::champagne:

2 Likes

Well said Jerry!!!

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like

Thank you for all, Norm :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone in our community.

Thank you for @Norm, @Helen

Happy Holidays! May you have a wonderful time celebrating with your loved ones and friends.

1 Like