Today I bought two magic things for Blocs!

I recently purchased the Plus Addon and the Minimalist Library Extension pack for Blocs, and I must say that the latter has completely transformed the way I use Blocs. Its functionality is simply magical! Without intending to sound rude, I strongly believe that Blocs should come with this package by default. I sincerely hope that the developer considers incorporating something similar into the next major upgrade, given its incredible value. Has anyone else purchased it here? I’d love to learn from your experiences and how you’ve customized your sites using the package, as well as other achievements. I am beyond excited about Blocs now!

6 Likes

@AlbertKinng Great to hear you are enjoying Blocs Plus and @Eldar Minimalist Library Extension, which is amazing! Thanks for your feedback.

2 Likes

I am absolutely in love with the user-friendly interface of Blocs. Although I still rely on Rapidweaver for the Stacks I have purchased and need, I am confident that over time I will increasingly gravitate towards using Blocs. In fact, I can’t believe I never gave it a try before now! What a missed opportunity that was!

2 Likes