Tool to remove background of any pic

Hi folks,

Just found that. Very effective )

2 Likes

Very Cool Find, thank you for sharing

It looks like it is only free with small images. If you want to do something similar on large images Pixelmator Pro is pretty effective and it’s a one click solution.

Pixelmator Pro can also select the subject or select and mask with remarkable accuracy in any reasonable scene. This isn’t Photoshop money, so it’s worth considering if you are looking for an app with some clever AI solutions on your desktop. These are default settings that can be tweaked.

Another one worth looking at is Luminar Neo. Both are different with relative pros and cons.

3 Likes

I got that one for the boss :woman:. The removal background tool is pretty awesome I must say.

I haven’t used Luminar Neo extensively at this point. It seems to be very good in some areas, though it is not like more traditional editing apps. It is pretty amazing if you want to change a sky with a single click, make the subject look slimmer or things like that. I definitely need something like Pixelmator Pro or Affinity Photo as well though for more custom localised changes.

Luminar is Ukrainian and it’s impressive that they are still managing to put out updates.

2 Likes