Two people working on a project

If two people are working on portions of the same project in Blocs (on different computers). Can the files be eventually merged so that the entire project opens inside my blocs app?

I haven’t tried that, but in theory it might be possible with a bit of ingenuity. First I would host images remotely so they are available to each user and make sure you have both added all images to the asset manager.

Are you talking 50/50 here on development or mostly done by one user? The one who is doing less could send over the project file when completed, then the pages could be saved one by one as templates before being imported into the main project and re-ordered as required.

An afterthought but if you use iCloud the project files could be shared for quick access and updated in real time. Changes would then be synched over iCloud every time the project was saved.

This is an interesting question, is it possible for two people to work on separate sections of a site and then merge the files together to create one single file for export?