Two websites created starting from Eldar's templates

I’ve got the pleasure of sharing with you the last two websites created starting from Eldar’s very useful templates, the result is not the most accurate but hope I did a decent job:

https://www.misterfolet.it

https://www.firesystem.net

11 Likes

Hey @pippopelo 2 GREAT websites and great use of the brilliant websites from @Eldar .

The only thing I personally would change on the misterfolet website is the colour of the button (unless the client wanted a pink button for branding?) , bringing the greens in like you have done in the text would complete this, maybe with a white border so it stands out on the green…dunno! . Great use of the Bloc Mask too

You did better than decent, Nice work !!!

2 Likes

Very impressive. :+1:

2 Likes

Hey @pippopelo
@Eldar is a great instructor. Amazing work :+1:t2: you did a good job :clap:t2:

2 Likes

That’s a great work, Cico! Like what you have done with the April template :+1:t2:

1 Like

Looks good!

A note - in the misterfolet site, the Title and Description fields are still the template default ones.

1 Like

Very nice!
I love that side menu in the Fire systems site!!
Very well done!!!

Rich the Weather Guy

2 Likes

Thanks for the precious advice, I agree with your solution (the client in question was a woman and asked me for touches of color that would stand out from the institutional green of her company), I have not been involved in web design for a long time and sharing my works in this community gives me good feelings and motivations to do better, I have several ideas that I want to experiment and implement for future projects and I can’t wait to try my hand at the new Minimalist Blocs Library that Eldar is creating for version 5.1 of blocs! I think it’s a very convenient solution for working in less time, thus leaving much more time to invest in creativity!

1 Like

You right Bloccali, I’m really a beginner :upside_down_face: !! I will fix it as soon as possible

Yeah seeing sites built in Minimalist will be great to see.

I wonder if @Eldar will have a section or badge on websites built in Minimalist on the Built with blocs website? that will be good to see.

1 Like

Yeah, after the official release of the Blocs 5.1, Minimalist Library will also come out of BETA, and I will start collecting websites (made with Minimalist Library) from users. I think I will put the best ones to the main landing page on BlocsLibrary.com (which was also made using the Library)

Cheers,
Eldar

4 Likes