UPDATED! ConSync Digital Website

Hi guys! Did a major updated on our website today. Please check out ConSync Digital’s Updated website at www.consyncdigital.com :slight_smile:

Thank you @Jakerlund for the Trick on the Gradient Text. You’re Awesome.
Check this out @Eldar @Norm :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looks like Firefox isn´t happy with the nice design :blush:

Hi @pixelwork can you send a screenshot of Firefox issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everything looks ok with my Firefox. :slight_smile:

@mackyangeles

Wow, the site is beautiful :heart_eyes:

No problem with Firefox 54.0.1 on macOS Sierra 10.12 6 for me.

1 Like

That’s weird with @pixelwork’s browser. The CSS @Jakerlund works fine on all my browser. Thank you again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cleard cache - plus restard,but still the same / funny

Firefox 46.01

Hi @pixelwork, maybe that version is not familiar with the new codes :slight_smile: Thank you for the heads up! Appreciated.

1 Like

Correct, but it´s not that old.

54.0.1 works fine

1 Like

@mackyangeles

The whole site is very nice and tasteful.
Only minor thing I’d change is the blue headlines in the footer area, they are a little to dark.
Here’s the difference with #00BCFF instead, I think the readability gets a little better.

2 Likes

Works on:
Safari 10.1.2 (12603.3.8)
Firefox 54.0.1 (64-Bit)
Chrome 60.0.3112.78
Vivaldi 1.10.867.48

2 Likes

I feel like I just brushed my teeth!

Very nice.

1 Like

@mackyangeles

Macky, you did it again!
Love how you use your graphic design skills to create these beautiful background images!
Nice gradient text (awesome job @Jakerlund)

Also, agree that a little bit contrast to headers will improve the readability.
Overal, great job! Your site is much better than the previous version!

2 Likes

That’s a gorgeous site - I was curious if you could tell me how you included the Facebook messenger access logo in the bottom right corner on all the pages. I’m new to Blocs so keep in mind I’m a newbie. Thanks for sharing your project here.

1 Like

Hi @stevew, you can get the source code for free via whatshelp.io/widget then paste it on the Add Code option on Page Settings before /body tag (that would be the second field. :slight_smile:

1 Like

perfect - thanks!

1 Like

The new website looks incredible Macky! I had discovered your old website about 2 months back and thought it was fantastic. I never knew you used Blocs too! :smile:

I’m wondering, how did you achieve the gradient text using Blocs?

Thank you so much @Moody for the support and kind words. :slight_smile: The gradient text option is now included on the 2.4 Beta 1 You can try it out!

1 Like