Video about creating a Custom Bric

The way you use jQuery in the HTML tab isn’t working any more. Sure you are able to use jQuery there when done correctly.

2 Likes

Yes, you can use window.onload, or do there exists an other possibility? And if yes, which one?

Don’t use window onLoad. That event might be to late. I would use: Window: DOMContentLoaded event - Web APIs | MDN

1 Like

Thank you very much, learned something new today :slight_smile:

1 Like

While evaluating Blocs as a website builder application @Norm, @MDS, @Blocs_User, and after @Whittfield suggested custom brics as way to create new functionality in blocs. Therefore, I was wondering if custom brics support creating expandable sections in the “Inspector” for custom brics? CustomBrics-1

You can add options to the sidebar of your custom bric, but they aren’t expandable. But this would be a great feature to add.

Thank you for your reply! @Whittfield

I would like to create custom brics with the same features and functionality as original brics; i.e. expandable sections inside “Inspector” @norm Does this mean I need the ability to create/extend the list of interfaces when using “Bric Builder”?