Volt Blog Update 1.6 - Bootstrap 5 Support

I just published an update for the Volt Core Bric (1.5.1), so that it is compatible with PHP 7.2 again (which is already out of general support).

4 Likes

Hello @Jannis, you’re a hero! :crown: :crown:

Thank you so much for going the extra mile in solving (probably only for me) a rare issue with not being able to run Volt on subdomains of certain hosting providers. It’s truly appreciated! :pray:t3:

1 Like

More than welcome :+1:

2 Likes

@Jerry The update issue for the Volt Recent Posts bric should now also be solved. Unfortunately you have to redownload the Volt CMS zip file from my.paddle.com and reinstall the Volt Recent Posts bric.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Just released v1.6 with Bootstrap 5 support.

Volt CMS is now supporting both Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5.

11 Likes

Hi Jannis,
I updated Volt CMS and all but one bric successfully updated. A notice keeps popping up for Volt Blog that says the new version is the same as the old (v1.5.0). And even if I go ahead with the update it, I still get the “new update” notice for that bric. Any thoughts on this?
Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 1.08.20 AM

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. That was me forgetting to bump up a version number. Should be fine now after you updated this bric the next time.

1 Like

I seem to have a similar problem with the Volt Recent Posts bric not updating when loading a project on the Blocs 4.2 betas. I try to update from 1.50 to 1.60 in the Extension Manager, but doesn’t take hold when reloading the project. Other Volt Brics seem to be OK and show 1.60.

Written above:

2 Likes

Is it possible to have Volt Blog and Volt content on the same page as it’s currently not working for me. It works on the About and Home pages as these don’t have the Volt Blog on them, but if I add a Volt Content bric to a page where the Volt Blog is also on, it wont let me save the changes.

Please update Volt Core bric to 1.6.1, this will fix this issue. Thanks!

2 Likes

Superb! Thank you @Jannis

1 Like