Volt CMS Update 1.9.2

He jannis, I am very happy with the latest Volt core update from yesterday. Now I can make two recent posts on one page, and both of them are different. That’s great! SUPER support!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Hi @Jannis

Hope you are well.

Just seeing if you managed to do the above change, as planning on a two projects using volt and this is part of my plans!

Also looking at using some new things and is there any possibility with the Blog in VOLT that when I add a blog it adds into the new Horizontal Scroll in Blocs.

My idea is to have 2 or 3 categories - on a line and users can scroll - as per basic sketch below

As my demo does not contain this styling issue (not a bug…) please send me a page where it occurs.

Not right now.

Hi @Jannis , thanks for your reply.

I will have to re-create it as I thought we determined it was a bug & I scrapped the idea of using volt on that project as my client requested another way.

I’ll send it over sometime next week as something I’d like to use.

Would you have plans to bring volt into Horizontal Scrolling?

Cheers

I could put several “recent post” brics into a horizontal scroll container. This makes more sense than putting a full blog into a scroll container. :thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks @Jerry

I will have a play around - just thinking ideas at the moment and that could be an option for what I am looking at.

If you have issues previewing Volt CMS inside Blocs 5.2.2 beta 2:

• Please update Volt Core Bric to 1.9.2 via Extension Manager
  • Let Blocs update the core bric inside the project
  • Export project and upload to the server
1 Like

7 minor updates to go and we will see Volt 2.0. I can’t wait for all the options and tickboxes which I hope will be added :grin:

:upside_down_face:

It will even be better :wink:

That’s when you find out Jannis plans to go to 1.20.4

:joy:

2 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like