Volt columns text in editable

Hi, I am very interested in Volts, but I have a couple of questions. If I have a web page already made, can I convert directly the columns that I have with text in editable with Volts? Also the images?

No, you cannot convert the text and images you already have in Blocs. It’s still easy, just add the volt content bricks above the text and images you already have on the page. You can use the same columns (structure). Once you log in you can just copy and paste the text into Volt areas. Log out and then remove the text and images you had in Blocs.

You could also add the Volt areas and copy and paste your current text into a text editor. Delete the current content, upload it, and then copy and paste the text from your text editor.

Casey

2 Likes

Thank you, but the font style does not change, does it? For example Lobster & Roboto Condensed

Volt uses the same fonts you have for your site. If you use say, Lobster as H1 then when you use Volt you just tell the text are to use H1 in the Volt editor. You can also use classes to make text look different.

When I lay out a page using volt content bricks I give them a name like h1 + name, paragraph bricks I name p + name. When you log in to Volt the text areas will have the name content above the area. So it will say H1 + name and it will visually help you format the content. Hope this helps.

Casey

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the explanation