W3C Validity

It would be nice if there was built in tool for this.

Blocs is a non coding environment. So ideally, the exported (bootstrap) code should already be w3c compliant.

1 Like

Non-Coding LOL For the basic operations built into Blocs, that is true. Although when you need something beyond that, you need code and or scripts

3 Likes

Yes, unfortunately and I don’t like it.

With every release of Blocs we hope to lower the amount of custom code required :innocent:

7 Likes

And Blocs 4 was an awesome jump forward in that @Norm. Very cool.

1 Like

You allready did. And that really is a big step forward as Malachiman said.

1 Like

W3C validation is on html elements. Are you adding own html code or just JavaScript, hmm?

1 Like

We have to be honest if we had to type in all the code manually, then we have long working days. What @Norm does for us is fantastic and we sometimes forget that everything keeps evolving and never think about what kind of work @Norm has already done for us by having to write as little code as possible. Respect!

1 Like

We can debate the definition of “basic” but when I look at this website: Apple iPhone 12 Pro Page Mockup in Blocs 4 I can only disagree with you. 100% build with Blocs 0% coding. Well done @Eldar

6 Likes

I am very happy with the amount of design freedom Blocs gives me. I understand that more will be possible with code, but since I don’t know any code, I guess I don’t know what I am missing on :joy:

5 Likes

You’re missing out on a lot of headaches and sleepless nights! :laughing:

Well, I have plenty of these already )))

1 Like

Tell me something, just mentioning accordion… :rofl:

1 Like

Indeed it was and all for our benefit. :smile:

That’s what we all appreciate about you, you’re so dedicated to making Blocs even greater than it already is. Thank you so much for the unknown countless hours you have given to develop and maintain Blocs. :smile:

2 Likes