Website development prices in France/Europe

Hello everyone,

Would any one have more or less a handle on prices for website development in France (Europe), as I imagine it not the same as in the US.

Let’s say for example a 5 page Wordpress site for starters. What ball park figure would my European colleagues would contemplate a job of this size?

1 Like

For a standard, off-the-shelf template with minimal modifications, the price range is between 500 and 2,000 Euros. Custom designs will cost you between 2,000 and 5,000 Euros. If you’re looking for more elaborate and intricate designs, the price range is from 5,000 to 15,000 Euros.

2 Likes

Thanks Jerry,

I should have mentioned that I wanted to know what to charge someone on the other side of the pond.

1 Like

My practise is just charging in my local currency. For me thats NZD.

For a few reasons.

1. I do not have a Xero subscription that gives me the multi currency option,
  2. Our exchange rate means for a lot of places it works out well for clients.
  3. I do not have to worry about thinking about price variations. I work with my local $$.
  4. Everyone seems happy about it. :sunglasses:

95% of all my clients are over-seas. :laughing:

3 Likes

That’s indeed about the price when you ask quotes here in Belgium too.

3 Likes

Hi @Jack04,

I looked at my DM inbox but I can’t see a message from you. Could you resend it?

Regards,

Ricardo

1 Like

You can send a DM here, no emails necessary

Hi …
When you say you charge between 500 - 2000 dollar for a Wordpress site with a little modification on the template …
What your charge for a website build from scratch in blocsapp ?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Cheers :smiling_face: