What am I missing? WP - Logged out

Hi, Perhaps I’m looking at an outdated form of documentation for the original integration of WP Theme creation, but I can’t find how out how to implement the Div Container Brics for WordPress. It shows that there is a container for ‘User is logged out’:

What am I missing? I’ve added a DIV and I can see the options below, for the corresponding content to populate the information, although I can’t seem to find how to populate information for ‘User is logged out’. Is there some hierarchical structure that is necessary in order to populate the WP Data?

Screen Shot 2022-06-20 at 3.58.23 PM

Thanks for any pointers…

Hi, I’m not an expert of blocs and I don’t know where you found that documentation, anyway I always use wordpress shortcodes that you can find here: Wordpress Short Codes – Blocs – User Documents
Can you send the link of your documentation?

It came with the download of blocs plus, I believe it’s been awhile. I guess that would work, will give that a try.

Are you looking for doing that?

Correct. Did you get that to work?

Yes, it is very simple
Add and select a DIV container
then on the right sidebar select the “Type” setting

Yes, I was looking, for that. Thanks! Did you have it working on a live site?

Added it… although on the post, it’s not generating anything…

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 1.56.59 PM

Missing Congratulations:

You set the “user logged in container” so the congratulations title appears only when you are logged in

Yeah, that’s what I did, then logged in to the website and it wasn’t visible. Weird.

Let me try it on my website

It works for me

It’s working now, not sure what the issue was, but I deleted the theme installed a new one temporarily and then changed it back to the desired one and it was working, maybe something with the server cache. Thanks!!!

Glad it works :+1: