Where is Whittfield?

Hi,
Does anyone know how to contact developer Whittfield?
I tried several channels but got no response anywhere.

Greetings

I also tried to contact him, but he didn’t respond to anything, except when I bought from him. I wouldn’t say it’s correct that he doesn’t respond. :rage:

I hope he’s fine health wise, but this is starting the feel like a real life case of “Where in the World is Whitffield Holmes” just like the 80’s computer game (Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego). :smile:

2 Likes

Are you sure you didn’t just get an automatic email after you purchased something?

Mmm, I hope so too. Because Whitffield is usually known for fast and reliable support/response.

Yes, sure, I had to activate a pro version after purchase, and after I wrote to him that it didn’t work, he replied that he had activated it, it was definitely not an automatic message.

1 Like

@Whittfield . We talk about you !

Hi,

What is you’re email address? You probably have been updated through Gumroad. But let me check just in case.

5 Likes

WOW!!! and just like Father Christmas he appears !! haha…hope you are well @Whittfield - a lot of people including myself have missed you!

4 Likes

Welcome back @Whittfield
Hope all is well with you and your family! :pray:

3 Likes

Mericies All Around. :slight_smile: Homeostasis feels good. Good to see you back.

1 Like

Hi @Whittfield

I sent a message.