Workout - Landing One Page Fitness & Gym HTML & Blocs Template

Build Your Fitness Empire with Workout. This template is packed with features that will help you create a website that is informative, engaging, and visually appealing. It is perfect for personal trainers, clubs and gyms, and anyone who values a healthy and sporty lifestyle. The blog allows you to share recipes and valuable posts.

Highlight Template

• Overview of pricing: two tables showing monthly and yearly prices, with three payment options in each.
  • The card displays a workout plan along with an image.
  • Simplify your equipment shopping with our one-stop shop.

Launch the Preview Live as right now.

YouTube
Workout
Workout - in Blocsapp store

8 Likes

Another great template.

*on the live preview, at the bottom on the feedback bloc, the user profile pics next to each feedback comment are skewed. Don’t know if the circles just havent fully rotated on a scroll animation as its near bottom or they are just messed up.

2 Likes

Thanks so much,

Yeah, there’s some issues on living preview in blocs no issues but when I expert HTML there is problems.

I upload new version :nerd_face:, thanks @AdamNotEve

2 Likes

Really nice

2 Likes

Hi @AnasHyeee

Another great template! Well done!

A small piece of feedback: it seems that you have separate classes targeting both the link and the item container in the navbar. Perhaps this is the design you intended, but in case it wasn’t, I just wanted to point it out.

Cheers,
Eldar

Workout

2 Likes

Very nice!

Wow…if I bent myself like that, I’d be in traction for a month!!! :joy:

Rich the Weather Guy

2 Likes

Thanks @William

Good catch, @Eldar. @AnasHyeee need to remove the background-colour attribute from .navlink:hover.

Or maybe that class was even a typo, since there already is a class .nav-link?

2 Likes

Hey @Eldar
I appreciate your feedback and your points.
Yes, I am using two classes for navigation. I made an effort to smooth out a move without feeling guilty, but you get it when you reach the side button.

Ill try with another way. If someone has an idea.

1 Like

Hey @pumpkin
Yeah, I have to remove it from hover nav

Thanks so much @WeatherguyNH

I appreciate my friends for giving me feedback.

NEW v1.1
Workout website template

Launch the Preview Live as right now.
Workout
YouTube

5 Likes

great job
just I saw that that your link goes to
https://www.anashyeee.com/workout.html
which is an error 404

but from your main page with all your templates it goes perfectly to:

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @SENEK

Yeah, we have one page for all templates that have a preview and buy for each template. We are using a closed-page template.

Or

If you have any questions or need help, I’m here to help you.

this is what I meant if you click on your link
(first post of this topic)

Hi @AnasHyeee, just looking at your templates page (Premium Website Templates for Blocs Website Builder) , When you click on most of the templates, it’s just scrolling to the top instead of opening a page with the template on.

Thought I’d let you know, as I’m sure this is not the correct behaviour?

Hey @SENEK

It means the page is missing because before was there page specific to the workout template, I deleted the page, will show you any missing page in the server automatically with page error 404

Hey @AdamNotEve

Thank you for bringing the issues to my attention. They are not acceptable and will be fixed soon.