Wwdc 2022

It crashes every time I try to change the text color of the button :slight_smile: But I won’t bother you with reports yet, as it is obviously too early.

1 Like

I accidentally upgraded my M1 MacBook Pro to Ventura. (I assumed it would download an Installer.app from the Software Updates section so I could create a Test USB,…I was wrong).

So far, Blocs seems to run fine.

1 Like

Oh! :sweat_smile:

I’ll be updating my laptop in a week or so and start testing.

Are you still using a 16” Intel MacBook Pro??

No, M1 Pro 16-inch MacBook Pro

2 Likes

@Eldar nice. I still have my 16" Intel, maybe another year more at least :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Ventura testing has begun.
Testing on MacMini 2018, 8GB RAM, 1TB external SSD.

I confirm that giving a class to a button and change the color Blocs crashes.
Other Apps like Filemaker 19, BusyCal crashes when doing certain things.

StageManager is some kind of nonsense (at least for me).

I’ll keep testing.

I enjoyed it for about 23.6 minutes…haven’t used it since.

Same here with the button as well as with adjusting anything with the color pallet using a class. The initial color setting works fine but subsequent changes to the text color shows a empty color popup and click on the popup it crashes, but everything else seems to be working.

And it’s still the same with Blocs 4.5.2-b2.
But as you said everything else seems be work fine.
e.g. I duplicated an accordion, changed a few attributes, implemented pictures etc. with no issues.
But changing colors - crash.

I’m getting several crashes with Ventura after 2 or 3 minutes on Blocs, tried Beta Blocs and 4.5.1.
It crashes straight to Desktop with no warning or prompt, however I realise this is not yet optimised to work with Ventura

EDIT: As above @Bootsie, I think it may be the changing colors

Yeah colour picker is totally broken. I’ll start patching it up in August.

Today I worked on two different projects with Blocs 4.5.2-b4 on Ventura.
I duplicated accordions, made changes to the custom attributes, added some text, added existing classes etc.
Added blocs to the library, imported them into another project, made changes etc.
All with absolutely no issues.
Except when I tried to change the color of a span Blocs crashes.

Happy testing.