Wwdc 2024 🥳

Who’s excited for WWDC this Monday?

What are you most hoping to see?

Personally I hope we see more improvements to iPadOS and a uk release date for the Vision Pro :sunglasses:

4 Likes

My favourite event every year :grin:

4 Likes

Looks negligent in happening but some incremented desktop hardware from Apple. Instead it appears Qualcomm’s Snapdragon X Elite is gonna take the fanfare this summer.

2 Likes

Looking forward to a revealing of Apples plans for ML and AI.

With hardware and ML research papers that have been publicly released since 2017, the bar is high I guess :joy:

From what I have read about their LLM approach it should be really good.

I’m not talking about the ChatGPT “trend” as such.

I love using AI for improve workflow tasks, such as generating alt text, structured data, descriptions, image optimisations etc all within the same app I’m building with.

2 Likes

I am hoping for free iPad Pros for All Apple Fans. :wink:
If that happens, I will buy Blocs for iPad! :grin:

Rich the Weather Guy

2 Likes

IA
Integrated in Saf it’d be cool.
Siri with real IA (dialing, disussing, even debating :grin:, would love to have ~real intelligence with my Kitchen Homepod :grin:)

APP
I’ve ridden Remember (?, to do list) wil be improved. very detailed wish : more than 2 levels of lists.
Also but impossible (dark side of Apple…) : Markdown in Notes.app + adds of cool feats.
Calendar.app revisited with for feat in daily (pushing it more as a daily+note+todo manager).

HARD
Mini and Studio improvments

2 Likes

An update to Keynote. It went backwards when they made it iOS compatible, and they’ve done precious little with it.
Something for photographers. Not Photos…

2 Likes

I really want an updated 27" iMac - come on Apple - support the majority of us in the middle price range.

3 Likes

Rumors are swirling regarding expectation of a Steve Jobs hologram stating that he regrets the 2011 decision to discontinue iWeb. His hologram states that Apple has purchased Blocs since it now runs on all Apple devices.

“Oh, and one more thing — We’re excited to announce that it’s available right now on all the App Stores free to download if you own an Apple device. That includes Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Vision, with the Watch edition releasing in a few weeks – we think you’re gonna love it.”

Crowd thunderous applauds.

:smile:

3 Likes

The only thing I ever want from these events is for them to announce the merging of Calendar and Reminders into one app. Since I can remember, all I’ve ever wanted for birthdays and Christmasses is a chimpanzee. I think that’s more likely than Apple combining both apps into one.

2 Likes
1 Like

I’ve waited for WWDC to see the road plan where Mac OS is going and what will happen with AI. From there we should also know what Apple have planned for Intel machines and hopefully what to buy next.

2 Likes

@Norm on stage presenting Blocs for iPad :grinning:

5 Likes