"X" mark

What does the “X” mark in this red circle mean?

Well in that case, you will see clicking it removed the animation. It’s a quick way to reset the settings.

If you clicked it, you would have saved yourself a post, by observation :smile:

3 Likes

So this “x” doesn’t mean something is wrong, I thought it meant “invalid”, thank you.

1 Like

Thats what we call a feature @Jerry

:exploding_head: :laughing:

Right up there with

if (pete){
:bug: :beetle: + waste( :timer_clock:)
}

1 Like

Need something to manage the errors

error.log(“it’s Monday or Friday :man_shrugging:”);

1 Like

Don’t forget to make sure the ID exists and the page has loaded the DOM :joy:

1 Like

This has followed a rabbit trail. Sorry @sifrec :grin::grimacing:

1 Like

To be fair to @Sifrec, I would never have thought of clicking that to see if anything happened!

1 Like

To be fair, I don’t think there is a tooltip either.

And for scrollFX it doesn’t reset the rotation option just the other options. Well when I tried it anyway :joy:. No suprises :joy:

1 Like

Hey @sifrec as @PeteSharp mentioned it clears the animation settings. X can mean a range of things, it’s used to represent clear, it’s also used to close windows and can be used to delete or remove items.

It’s a tight space here so we used a x button. For me there is a tooltip on the button, but take care to make sure the main window is active and not a sub window so the tool tip shows.

I hope my response is helpful.

3 Likes

Interesting because I checked for a tooltip earlier and I couldn’t activate it.

Blocs has a range of windows that steal focus so these tooltips typically show on the current active window. Maybe you had another window in Blocs that had focus.

It was after I cleared the animation and then added one back.

I’ll take a look again tomorrow.

No doubt window focus is difficult to manage.

“×” is used to indicate clearing settings. If that is the case, it might be more appropriate to implement a two-step process or add alerts to prevent accidental touches. There is a possibility of unintentional interaction.

I am currently very pleased with the stability of my B11, and I am looking forward to the ‘AudioPlayer’.

1 Like