ZoomPro is Here! šŸ„³

At last, they have arrived; ZoomPro and ZoomLite, your ultimate tools for multiple image magnification!

As promised in this topic:

I am excited to share a fully functional version of an Image Magnifier, designed to handle multiple images on a single page. This updated version boasts a 20% speed increase, improved accuracy for the magnifying glass, and the elimination of the trigger script. To integrate it into your project, you simply need to add three classes to your class manager and apply just two on the canvas. Itā€™s that straightforward!

Iā€™ve developed two versions of this handy tool:

1. ZoomLite: This user-friendly solution can be effortlessly copied and pasted into your project. However, it does not allow for any styling modifications. The size of the magnifier glass, border, and magnifying strength are preset.

2. ZoomPro: This #LowCode version provides you with the flexibility to customize the border of the magnifying glass, adjust its size, and alter the magnifierā€™s strength.

You can compare both versions here:

http://zoom.smallpotatoltd.com

ZoomLite is available for free download, while ZoomPro can be purchased at a 35% discount until July 18, 2023 (00:00 GMT+4). To avail of your discount, use the coupon code: Zoom35 at checkout.

EDIT: Version 1.1 has been released, resolving an issue where the magnifying glass feature was not functioning correctly on mobile devices.

14 Likes

Great stuff @Jerry :sunglasses:

1 Like

Really cool Jerry.

Thank you

Rich the Weather Guy

Excellent! Just what I needed :smiley_cat:

Even though, I more than likely not going to use this, I more than happy to support your work. I appreciate all that you do for us. :smile:

Hi, I propose to improve your zoom to super pro, help here https://www.mindat.org/js/jqzoom_v2.2/

Thank you for your innovative suggestion :pray:; I will add it to ZoomProā€™s roadmap. While your reference utilizes jQuery and dates back some years, there are more sophisticated and user-friendly methods available today. In fact, the script currently used will be able to handle this. I opt to stick with pure JavaScript, consistent with the development principles of Bootstrap.

Firstly, I plan to educate myself on building a proper Bric. However, this task has proven to be a challenge for me. While it may just be a personal difficulty :man_facepalming:, I find the available documentation to be lacking in detailed instructions.

Yes, another library is used here )) it doesnā€™t taste that good for us today, but this was an example from me for your pro version.

I think I can add that.
Small Potato Ltd 2023-07-16 at 12.52.04

1 Like

Not mobile friendly though. You could have it as an option that then switches to the other method by breakpoint. :thinking::grin:

That will be in course 102

1 Like

102 is still part of the introduction lessons. :joy:

Jokes aside, a course for building Brics would come in handy. @Eldar? :innocent:

Someone is over the private lessons already :joy:

1 Like

I followed exactly the instructions, but ZoomPro does nothing. In the bloc file provided with the package, the zoom works only for the two first images. I redownloaded the package, so I believe itā€™s the last version. I tested with Blocs 5.08, 5.1, and 5.1.1b2. Any idea about what is happening? TIA.

Hi @IgorFreiberger,

Despite the limited information provided, I recommend beginning by disabling WebP images.

1 Like

@Jerry :smiley: Zoom images to great effect tools that are good for zooming in on product images , that using in amazon store also

2 Likes

Hey all! :wave:

Our favourite tool, ZoomPro, has just levelled up to version V1.3 and itā€™s absolutely fantastic! :tada: This is not just an upgrade, itā€™s a complete transformation!

From being a LowCode tool, ZoomPro has evolved into a NoCode tool. :tada: :partying_face: And guess what? It now comes as a super convenient, simple-to-install Bric! :hammer_and_wrench:

All you need to do is install the Bric in the Page footer, customize your style settings in the inspector, apply 2 classes, and voila! Youā€™re all set. :sunglasses:

But hereā€™s a heads up: With this amazing upgrade, Zoomlite will no longer be available.:innocent:

For those who have previously purchased ZoomPro, you can easily download the latest version from your Gumroad Account. And the best part? All future updates will be directly managed by Blocs! :rocket:

A BIG shoutout :mega: :loudspeaker: to @PeteSharp for his time, efforts and spoonfeeding on how to Build a Bric. :pray:

3 Likes

Looking forward to my commission :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :innocent: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Iā€™ll get you a 30% commission through my affiliate program. :grin:

https://smallpotatoltd.gumroad.com/l/zoompro?pay-pete-money

The affiliate code :rofl:

1 Like

Hello Jerry,
Thanks for this useful feature !!
Strange thing happens here : when I change border color, circle appears offset from mouse pointer (screen cap removes pointer that is right and slightly down from circle).
Also, magnification sometimes donā€™t show in Blocs preview even if it is ok in browser preview.
These may need a little fix.