Add a free form text tab to the Class Editor

@Norm,

It would be nice to have an additional tab in the Class Editor that we could add additional manual class settings code to a class.

for example:

flex: 1 0;
top: 50%;
left: 50%;
transform: translate(-50%, -50%);

Anything a power user might want to add manually to the class.

4 Likes

I’ve asked for this before too, it’s on my list. Although we do now have a dedicated CSS input zone which is a good step forward. And will add css to the style sheet.

1 Like

I’d really like that too.

I would add too that it used media queries automatically based on breakpoint like the rest of the class editor. That would be cool.

And why?

Because right now I have a project, that has only 4 pages but over 100 lines of additional CSS :joy::rofl:

1 Like

Hi @PeteSharp,

Where is this CSS input zone?

Code editor. There is a drop down in the top left that changes zones.

Ah, ok, I’ve been using it. But it’s still doesn’t substitute what you and I are asking for. I would make so much sense to add that to the class editor.

I’ve been learning Blocs for the last couple of weeks, as I would like to port some of my stacks into Blocs. The class editor is great in Blocs, but this feature would make it completely open and flexible.

1 Like

Small number of users would use it though. Norm has to prioritise his time. There is more enhancements coming to the code editor as I understand it. Which is good in the mean time.

I concur that would be wonderful, it was discussed previously also by @webdeersign, another weaver.

1 Like