Announcing: the .htaccess booklet for Blocs and Blocs Plus - UPDATED

@brechtryckaert Any chance we could see some good WordPress themes for sale that were created in Blocs? For some reason I have more faith in your ability than mine to do this properly.

1 Like

As I actually registred blocsthemes.com as soon as Blocs Plus was launched, I might still have something up my sleeve… Nothing to see there yet though :wink:

2 Likes

The Clickbait Commander is on duty :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the massive support from all of you.

I’ve just added a PDF-version of the htaccess booklet too, as not everyone is eager to use ePub files.

4 Likes

In theory all of us should have a reader using the Apple Books app and I’ve verified that works OK. I also managed to send a copy to the Kindle, but I like the idea of having the PDF, not least because it can then be stored inside my main Blocs resources folder for future reference.

2 Likes

How do we get the PDF version?

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like

Login to gumroad and click on the purchased book.

1 Like

You would have thought I could figure that out?
Thanks Flash…

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like

I’m a very strong believer in making my content available for everyone on their favorite device/platform. So that’s also why there are optimized version of the ePub, tailored to the most common devices. The same thing with the PDF (which took a little longer to optimize).

1 Like

Thanks for the assist @Flashman :wink:

Any change for a Sinclair Basic version to run on my ZX81? :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes. I need a punch card version too. :wink:

1 Like

I can print it for you if required :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

I want mine hand delivered as a leather bound magnum opus, hand written with gold leaf print on antique vellum parchment paper.

5 Likes

Seems I have my work cut out for me :wink:

Sits down at his mahony desk, taking his quill…

3 Likes

Apparently, it can be :wink:

4 Likes

@brechtryckaert

Congratulations, I bought it, very carefully put together material and very useful! :slightly_smiling_face: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you very much for your kind words and support @Boss81 :pray:

1 Like

Hi everyone

I’ve just updated the Htaccess booklet with a new chapter. It’s available automatically in your Gumroad libraries right now. You can access those via this link: Gumroad

Thank you all for your support :pray:

Brecht

6 Likes

Thank you @brechtryckaert I have now downloaded the updated version. Just one point you may not be aware of is that the new chapter correction update is showing twice inside Gumroad.

This book is so useful, it should be on every web designer’s must have list.

3 Likes