Black Friday Sale - Huge Savings

Hey everyone,

I’ve decided to do a Black Friday Sale and it starts now. :grin:

30% off all brics (each sold separately)

40% off Everything Bundle

Cheers!

9 Likes

Great deal. I highly rate the Brics produced by @Whittfield I use them myself :grinning:

If you do not have Tab Anything, grab it now!

3 Likes

Great deal! Loving Card Designer definitely need to pick up Tab Anything!

2 Likes

The bundle is a sweet deal! A lot of time-saving and highly customizable Brics. Every Blocs user should have these tools in their toolbox.

I already have most of them! LOL. Still would like to see a short video on TextBloc2.

Great Stuff @Whittfield

Casey

1 Like

I would have jumped on this if I hadn’t brought every bric already. It’s a great deal.

4 Likes

Hello Whittfield, I appreciate your brics and I would like to know when the black friday offer ends? Thank you in advance and good luck for the next :wink:

Hi @Bensklsm,

Thank s a bunch!
The offer lasts through this weekend and ends on Monday.

1 Like

I absolutely owe you that, I’ll try and get that one done tomorrow.

@Whittfield I just purchased Card Designer, Read More and TextBloc 2 recently. If I decide to purchased the bundle that means I’ll be paying twice for the same products. :smile: Regardless it nice of you to offer your Black Friday discount.

You still can get 30% off any of the other Brics. Good price.

Casey

Apparently Tab Anything is a most have bric, so we are going to buy this now with these days.!

1 Like

Thanks @eriks!

I am sure you will find it useful. My plan is to deliver some really solid tips on how to get the most from Tab Anything (all of these tools).

I’ve been a little slow producing these, but they really are coming.

6 Likes

Do you need a code?

Hi @Johndw, no need for a code. I just bought 3 Brics from @Whittfield and discounts are applied automatically.

1 Like

Hey Media query does not appear on gumroad. Any idea ?

Hi @Pikous, here you go. You should be good now.

1 Like

Still absent from the list

Hi @Pikous, Strange. When I click the link it pops-up for me.

If you are still having a problem making a purchase I’m happy to help.

@Whittfield why is Media Query not on your front page? (Blochead)
Is it because Blocs 4/PLUS can achieve similar results without the use of 3rd party?

I found it here: Dynamic Breakpoints thanks to someone else sharing the link.