Blocs 4.2 New Features - Poll

Thank you Norm, for quickly responding.

Okay @Norm Norm, I followed the instructions and you still have to click on each image and then Remove From Group. Why can’t the Asset Manger allow Command A or use the Shift Key to select a portion of beginning to end?
Maybe its a bug, not sure, but when I removed all Assets the Manager cleared out the selected images, but would not allow me to use the up or down arrows to choose a different Group.
The more I use Blocs, I think it would be helpful to be able to choose multiple items/elements, instead of one at a time.
Example: Group with 3 Columns and being able to apply Settings to selected group or columns or elements.

I can select/delete multiple assets as per the knowledge base; no snags there, but I do agree there may be a more user friendly way to do this. Something a little more Mac like :slight_smile:

Hello @norm, what could / would be cool as well to be able to set transition speed in the class editor on hover. Just my little :bulb: of the day. :mask:

2 Likes

Create a second plugin for WP that add blocs into gutenberg page bluider or some thing like that to make page or post content more easier to create with blocsapp

1 Like

As if the page load speed significantly is slowed down now … seriously? What kind of dial-up connection do you use?

It would be very helpful, when it could be easy, to change the color of the Menu-Icons (like Hamburger)

3 Likes

@Urs That is actually a limitation of Bootstrap, but @PeteSharp has created a bric that can enable you to change the menu burger colour and a few other points.

https://blocsbuilder.com/easy-burger-custom-bric/

3 Likes