Blocs 4.4 is here!

I dont see blocs folder

you need to access the main one.

Select the Finder and head to the GO menu at the top of the screen and hold down the option key with that menu open, you will see the hidden library tab appear, click it and you can access it then.

got it… its working now. Thank you! What caused it not to work?

A broken Google font install. It might just be hard to spot.

And if I see how I started with Blocs 1.0… and now this amazing professional tool, NO words Norm!!!

5 Likes

Yes. Its great to see the growth and transformation from version 1.0

2 Likes

Excellent work.

2 Likes

Hello @Norm thank you for the update, in one of the videos in New Academy site, I spotted a “new” bric that didn’t find in store or core, is this a working bric?

2 Likes

A new one I’ve not released yet.

5 Likes

Great spot !!!..Can not wait !!!..@norm any release info on this !!?..something im after !!! can we have more options on arrows etc in the side bar for simple access?..nice work !

Hey, @Norm. Another hidden feature? :thinking:

A secret tooltip:

Awesome work as usual! :pray:

1 Like

I think that’s a tooltip from a bit of UI under the tool bar :rofl:

2 Likes

I have been reading the forum for the past few weeks and decided to join now. Congratulations on the new release. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Welcome @Seb :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thanks @Norm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: !
I look forward to learning and helping others. Now I just need a good small project :upside_down_face:

Thanks for for the great software!

4 Likes

Own homepage :smiley:

1 Like

Norm: Any news on that Table Bric?

Thanks

Rich

exclude

It would be good if this button was always visible not only when selecting the object. For a better find/ overview for a later time when you want to add the objects to the export again. It would also be good to show these excluded objects in the sidebar. Thanks @Norm

3 Likes

How would you imagine making them easy to spot in the layer tree? we cant use colours as they can already be assigned.

1 Like

Maybe some kind of little icon, like the locked objects have?
locked-item

2 Likes