Blocs 4.5 is here πŸŽ‰

After months of testing, Blocs 4.5 has now been officially released. This version is a great all rounder with some fantastic new features and improvements across the board!

We have created a little promo video to celebrate and show off what is new in Blocs V4.5.

I also wrote a little blog post about Blocs V4.5, which you can check out here.

You can view the full change log and download Blocs 4.5 here.

Thanks to all who have helped to test and put forward ideas :purple_heart:

Next on the agenda is the test phase beginning for our first iPad app, more on that very soon!..

18 Likes

Yep, same connection issue here (Safari). But hey, congrats on the release.

2 Likes

All good now. Goes to the blog without warning.

download works overhere, Thanks for 4.5 @Norm GREAT work, again again and again, Greetings Sandy

2 Likes

Thanks, @Norm another great upgrade.

Casey

2 Likes

Thanks once again Norm (and all the testers!) A great job!!

2 Likes

Thanks Norm. I love the small improvements very much!
That list bric looks awesome!

Rich the Weather Guy

2 Likes

Thank you, Norm and all those who dedicated so much time testing the Betas. I can’t wait to check out the new release.

2 Likes

Great work @Norm !

2 Likes

Amazing job @Norm . Looking forward to updating when I get home from work :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Norm
I’m having a problem with the new divider bric in that the height setting don’t work. The default 1px looks more like 10px at least and changing the height settings has no effect.

1 Like

I used the new divider with no problem? Set the width, color, and thickness?

casey

Try deleting the class token in the class input field (right inspector pane) when the divider is selected.

@Norm
This is all I see:

The height selector has no effect.

Deleting the class had no effect.

@Norm, Thank you for your efforts.

odd, is that a divider that was there before the update? I would try replacing it with a new Divider Bric.

@Norm
I’ve just deleted the bric but now I don’t see a way of how to download the newer one.

It’s built in. Delete the Bric on the page and add a new divider in its place.

Now I have seen it all. Apple is using the Blocs logo for their Mail app icon. Safari is using the icon of BetterZip. Apple needs to come up with their own icon designs.

Screenshot 2022-04-28 at 11.42.31

4 Likes

I’m scared to start up Blocs. It’s already a mess without :rofl:. Monterey is on a mission.