Blocs 5.0.4 Beta Build 1

Hey everyone before you settle down for the holidays, here is Blocs 5.0.4 beta build 1. This release includes a range of fixes and some more preview and export speed optimisations.

Don’t forget to hard-reload the page to clear cache :nerd_face:

Download Blocs 5.0.4 - Beta Build 1

4 Likes

Hey, @Norm. There’s code widget is behaving strangely in this build.

I have an embedded form which works without any issues on 5.0.3:

Small Potato Ltd 2023-01-05 at 07.04.22

in this beta when preview is unchecked the form is not showing up at all and when preview is checked the form is showing but refuses to scrolll down:

Small Potato Ltd 2023-01-05 at 07.02.25

Hi Norm,

I noticed a minor bug in Blocs 5.0.3 (also 5.0.4b1). If I do a publish while having a paragraph highlighted in edit window, the P outline shifts to the right (see attached screenshot). After the publish is done, if I click in edit window, the P outline shifts back into proper position.

Everything else working fine for me in Blocs 5. Keep up the good work!

Paul

p.s. I tried to submit this issue with bug reporting interface, but kept getting an error when attaching the below screenshot.

Confirmed.
Happens here too.

I noticed if you you duplicate a page, it doesn’t duplicate the page path in page settings.

Ok thanks, I’ll get that fixed up.

2 Likes

I know a few items have been mentioned in this beta thread. Blocs 5.0.4 has now been released, so I’ll be addressing these issues in the next beta which will be Blocs 5.0.5. I hope to have that beta out by the end of this week.

5 Likes

I’ve just tried right clicking on a few images in the asset manager across various projects trying to locate originals in the finder and every time I get this pop up window.

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 18.53.08

On a side note I’ve noticed that clicking on images in the side panel opens the asset manager but fails to locate the selected image on a newly opened project. It is necessary to revisit the side panel and click the image again before it is selected inside the asset manager. This only happens the first time though and seems to be OK afterwards.

Ideally, I’d like it if images inside the asset manager could show file info without needing to open the folder in the finder. This could include the name, file size in kb, dimensions, format and colour space.

1 Like

I can confirm this.

This is now fixed in Blocs 5.0.4

I’e added support for this in 5.0.5, beta coming soon.

2 Likes

Any chance you can send me this code snippet so I can try pasting it into a page myself?

1 Like