Blocs 5.0.7 Beta Build 1

Hey everyone, here is the first beta of Blocs V5.0.7. This release has various new features for custom Blocs.

Have fun.

Don’t forget to hard reload your browser :eyes:

Download Blocs V5.0.7 beta Build 1

4 Likes

Hi @Norm

Couple of things that are really needed:

• %pagePathLevel% is not coming into a template file: we really need this to tell whether page is at the site root or in a folder, otherwise it’s a ton of code that keeps breaking w/ every change of Blocs :wink:

• Could you please add .svg image support to the export/publish engine for images in the resources folder - I can’t figure a way to get it to work & vector images would really be nice.

Thanks,

Bill
BricsDesign

Hey, @Norm. The crashing button issue has now been made into the latest stable version and the latest beta. My thinking says the problem is related to wrapping into a DIV. However, I’ve not studied for this. :thinking: :student:
Small Potato Ltd 2023-02-22 at 14.01.19

Also, after each crash, it opens. new port. I’m on 8090 now and counting…

I’ll be switching back to 5.0.5

EDIT:
The only “workaround” seems to be not to click on the button on the canvas but select it in the layer tree to access its class(es) applied.

1 Like

How should this work in a template file? PHP templates are always in /includes/template-file-name.php for example.

I ran into the same problem way too many times on a new project. I am considering going back to 5.0.5 release. Do you know I can download the version?

Any chance we could have a keyboard shortcut to scroll through pages in the page navigator? Maybe something like cmd + downward or upward arrow? I don’t mean the existing command to change the page order, rather to just jump from one page to another and have that update the editing canvas.

At present it feels a bit inefficient having to scroll with the mouse constantly and click on each page to select them. There are times you just want to go through several pages quickly to check on certain things and a keyboard shortcut would help.

Is this not what you mean?

Yes it is and no doubt I’ve used it before. Had a bit of a blank moment while dealing with the car insurance after my wife wrote off the car!

3 Likes

Yikes, I hope everyone involved is ok.

Do I have access to this project?

Yes, you have. :innocent: I pm’d you the file a few days back. Any fancy having access to my coconut tree :palm_tree: :coconut: as well? :grin:

I believe the issue will be solved in B2. :pray:

1 Like

The next beta will be out on Monday with more fixes :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Bug Alert! :loudspeaker:

Hey, @Norm.
Typing the combination of S+W will make Bloc’s crash. :man_facepalming:

Small Potato Ltd 2023-02-27 at 14.57.31

Intel or Apple Silicon? I don’t get this crash here on M1.

SVG images should be supported, I’ll check this.

Doesn’t crash here on intel mini 2018.

On my Intel.

It’s faulty, you need a new one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

A new one should be offered by Cazoobi for forum support! I’ll forward you my preferred specifications later :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes