Blocs, brics and .... premade html widgets

So there will be a Wordpress Bric available in the Blocs store as you had previously discussed?

Is that the secret. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve already said too much.

Lets focus on the store again :wink:

WOW!! BLOCS is about to EXPLODE!!!

1 Like

Yeah there is some pretty cool stuff coming.

1 Like

Ok.

Will Blocs eventually be able to facilitate and gather the data from the store and return results into the app, verse just supplying a link with the need to re-search the store? So users know if something relative actually exists and provide direct links to the items in the store.

https://twitter.com/blocsapp/status/1115221591149940736

Yeah at some point. It’ll also link to missing Brics too.

@Norm has the store countdown timer stopped or is my anticipation making me think it’s not moving. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
casey

This is what I see :sunglasses:

Weird mine is stopped as well! seeing same time as yesterday after refreshing same thing must be a bad wordpress plugin lol

1 Like

screenshot_1231

That will certainly be more beneficial to users in app and would facilitate more sales in the store.

More store talk.

What is the licensing for items in the store? It appears it will be pretty lenient once purchased, given this comment about using items in templates and then reselling.

https://twitter.com/BlocsTemplates/status/1115778836485087234

Will this hold true for all developer items (free/paid) concerning licensing of purchased items from the store? It appears once purchased items can be used unlimited in personal and client work, including items for resell?

It’s down to the author of the content. We use the term store in a very loose manner, the store doesn’t actually handle transactions or take a cut from developers, it’s more a platform for connecting Blocs users with those developing 3rd party content.

What we have on day 1 is a starting point basically.

Ok, licensing will certainly be a factor and relative too many things I’m sure licensing will likewise sadly be abused by some regardless. Good to know though.

2 Likes

countdown is over and no sign of store yet…

It seems that everything has been a montage of @Norm to see if we were attentive to their publications … … hahahaha

@Norm has a good sense of humor

En español:
Parece que todo ha sido un montaje de @Norm para ver si estábamos atentos a sus publicaciones …… jajajaja

@Norm tiene buen sentido del humor

Just doing a few last minutes checks it be live later today.

2 Likes

Hi @Norm

Morning, afternoon, evening ? :wink:

I am just desperate to get my hands on the SVG bric for my icons.

MDS

just wonder how frequent will the store gets updated?
love to see more brics added and at affordable price.

Here it is: New Bric: Markdown Parser

1 Like

Awesome, just bought the bric, thanks for putting this together, will be putting it to use right away!

1 Like