Blocs for iPad Beta Feedback

Anything unusual in the file name?

Not really, it’s still in .bloc extension. I published the site to a temp folder and all the images seem to be uploaded, just not shown from a webpage. Web Fonts not working from the export either.

EDIT: Not all of the images were exported.

Web Font reference is missing as well

1 Like

Is the webfont Google or local?

Google > Manrope

1 Like

good morning everyone, I have a trivial question.
I see that users have already started using the beta version of Blocs for iPad. I applied for beta testing.

I have not received any email with the link, the problem is that I’m in Italy? my ipad 8th gen is not compatible? is betatesting a limited number?

Thx

Watch the demo video on YouTube, and you’ll get the answer to your question.

3 Likes

Yep :slight_smile: thx

1 Like

Will love to test it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I now see what is happening to the Fonts with this existing project.

This is why I’m loving Blocs on the iPad… Welcome to my evening office, bubbles included :heart_eyes: It truly is a work-anywhere app :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

haha ! Love it !! don’t drop it ! haha

1 Like

@brechtryckaert - my evening office, but on my mac !

Well I will be testing the iPad version over the weekend when I get back home from our holiday home - can NOT wait!!!

Right now I am still watching the tide come in and playing with the new Swiffy bric!! and got the queens Jubilee celebrations in the background while playing around with Blocs !

Tide is in…I can hear the waves, I have a beer on the go! and today has been WARM! not as warm as where @Jerry is! but as far as England goes - our holiday home is a place of pure bliss!

This is a photo from our lounge on my mac…next time, will be my iPad ! can’t wait !

2 Likes

I think @Eldar starting something here :sunglasses:

https://twitter.com/eldargezalov/status/1532430294090928134?s=21&t=b6forYQRXP7TKnGHmN-u_Q

4 Likes

Waiting from a video from @Jerry :coconut: :palm_tree: :sunny:

:smile:

4 Likes

Proud to say I lived there for four years. It’s a beautiful country rich in history and culture. Sunday will be the F1 from Baku. Hey, @Eldar. New template idea: F1! :racing_car: :racing_car: :racing_car:

4 Likes

Ok, just one before I close this Facebook topic :rofl: 0630hr from under the :coconut: :palm_tree:.
Volt included! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

blocsapp for ipad beta

a flickering screen
User Experience
iPad OS 15.5
blocsapp iPad beta build 31

After running blocsapp on your iPad, create a folder in the File Creation window.
The screen flashes immediately after “renaming” is executed.

When the keyboard window appears, the screen flashes and the keyboard does not work. If you close the app and run it again, the app will function normally. If you recreate and rename the folder, the symptoms are the same.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll get this looked at.

1 Like

Still missing Image Assets and Google Web Fonts in Both Preview Mode and Export on iPad. All assets have to be re-added in order for site to export properly. Same Projects Open and Export just fine on Mac with everything intact. I tried Deleting and Reinstalling the app that did not work either.

iPad Pro 10.5 256GB
iOS 15.5

I may try with the public beta of iOS to see if its an OS issue.

Missing-Assets-and-Google-Fonts.mp4.zip (4.2 MB)

1 Like

It’s more likely an oversight with the current version of Blocs. But I’ll get it fixed up.

Thanks for testing :+1:

1 Like