Blocs is Evolving

Blocs has come a long way since it was launched way back in 2014, today is the beginning of a whole new chapter.

We made a little promo video honouring the journey of Blocs so far with a little peek at what is coming next.

Thanks for your continued support, we hope you are as excited as we are :purple_heart:

If you would like to read more about Blocs for iPad, we wrote this blog post all about the journey so far.

Also, if you like to help beta test Blocs for iPad you can register your interests here.

23 Likes

We asked for it! Another chapter is about to begin.

Thanks Norm!
Casey

2 Likes

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Can’t wait!

3 Likes

5 Likes

WOW!!! amazing !!!

@Eldar has been asking for this for a long long time !!!

Great work @Norm

3 Likes

Apple should be showcasing Blocs now. No more excuses. It’s a darling on their platforms.

10 Likes

What a long journey that was for so many, especially for @Norm who got us on this path, and soon to be on the horizon is what so many have longed for. :smile:.

Did I just read “even when you don’t have an internet connection”? What! Maybe, I’ll have to get an iPad. For me, touch screens have been challenging, due to rather having large hands. It’s clear to me, I would need the biggest screen.

If Blocs for iPad works without an internet connection, does that mean the Desktop version will soon be the same?

This is so true! amazing community and a very bright future on both the Mac and iPad.

1 Like

Great news Norm, congratulations!

1 Like

Great news! I love my iPad pro and use it almost exclusively. Blocs was really the only app that kept me having to return to my Macbook.

1 Like

Not for much longer :pray:

1 Like

I have a long list of questions :joy:

2 Likes

Fire away :nerd_face:

2 Likes

I’ll assemble a list.

But to get things rolling. I’m curious about a browser inspector / console solution here.

2 Likes

You can preview in app or in any browsers you have installed on your iPad. So if the iPad browser supports an inspector then you’d use that.

@Norm , once again you amazed me! Great news; now I want a new iPad too…

1 Like

@Norm Do you have a compatibility list for iPad Models yet? Hoping my iPad Pro 10.5-inch will work

1 Like

We have a bunch running Blocs in the office. The oldest is a beat up iPad Air 2 (2014) and it runs very well on it considering it’s age.

If it runs iOS 14/15 you should be good to go.

4 Likes

Show me one :smile:

1 Like

PHP page preview.

3 Likes