Blocs is Evolving

Yeah preview mode has Solis baked right in so you can preview larger screen sizes on your iPads screen.

3 Likes

Clever!

Maybe there could be an option in the Blocs settings to switch to showing the icon on Hover only.

This way you never have to remember if a bric has been updated. It would greatly help when Developer’s are supporting a customer.

1 Like

I did. All well now :+1:

2 Likes

I did.
Seems to work.
Thank you.

1 Like

This is awesome!
BTW, I’m not getting the email verification after signing up for the beta notification program. (and yes, I checked all the usual places, spam, trash, etc)

Odd. I can add your email manually if you would like. Just DM me it here via the forum.

Same here. most of the time I am using my iPad Pro and I love it. I become an iPad only user and I don’t miss anything. Somehow the iPad feels more modern than using a Mac. Don’t get me wrong the Apple Silicon Macs are amazing! But I love the iPad and I am more than happy to see that Blocs will be coming to the iPad. This is huge! Thanks and congrats :tada: @Norm

Can’t wait for the beta. Cheers!

3 Likes

Hi Norm,
it doesn’t look like I can DM. But if you look at my profile I have my email setup in my account.

1 Like

I was thinking of upgrading from my 11” pro to the 12,9”. Blocs on the iPad would/ will be a deal clincher for me.

PS. The magic keyboard is a fantastic addition.

1 Like

You should be able to click on Norm’s name next to his post, which opens his profile. On the right hand side you’ll see a purple button to send messages. This is the same for all users.

1 Like

Don’t forget you can use a Bluetooth mouse with an iPad now too

2 Likes

And you can plug the iPad into an external display :sunglasses:

iPads edge closer every year!

2 Likes

I thought about getting the 11”, but got the 12.9” with the magic keyboard and since it is my only computer (I own) I am not regretting this. I find it easy to carry around.

1 Like