Blocs V4 is almost here

Congratulations Norm on Blocs 4 and the continued journey of Blocsapp development. I think it’s immensely impressive what you have been able to accomplish to this point as largely a solo developer. It has been fun to see the steady advancement of the app since the early conceptual days of this journey.

With Blocs 4 it’s really starting to take shape from a built-in feature and capabilities standpoint verse others in the same product tier. Blocs is really beginning to pull away within this product category. When users factor in the ever growing impressive offering of 3rd party add-ons, tutorials, templates, etc., it’s clear to see the value of Blocs as an app choice.

At this point I think Blocs is becoming the clear choice for Mac based designers wishing to create captivating responsive websites within a no-code / low-code app. While still also offering developers many opportunities to create further possibilities within or beyond the app. If Blocs 4 was sold in the Apple App Store I wouldn’t be surprised if it was considered for an award with this version.

Looking forward to see the continued journey throughout the Blocs 4 updates and beyond. I’m intrigued to find out the complete differentiations between Blocs ($) & Blocs Plus ($$).

6 Likes

I could not agree more!!!

1 Like

Folks so what is the difference between blocs and blocs plus?

1 Like

I’ll have more news on Blocs and Blocs Plus tomorrow :+1:

9 Likes

At last, something good happening this 2020!

1 Like

Some indications are found starting at this time in the video when it hints of Blocs Plus.

• Image Editor
  • SEO Helper
  • Wordpress
  • … perhaps more

Anyone spot any indications of e-commerce integrations in all these reveals?

In times of “stay at home” I could watch that clip also for those nice “travel from home” images only :wink:

Looking very forward especially for the WP-themes capability. As Fry has already said it correctly in his meme: @Norm “Shut up and take my money” :moneybag: :ok_hand:

Great job!

1 Like

Wow !!! :scream:
I’ve been in shock for a while, I can’t get out of my emotion.
I have entered a state of anxiety, I cannot get out of it until I have BLOCS 4 on my Mac. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Incredible video!!!.
My congratulations @Norm

2 Likes

So,

I am sitting in my dark room at the moment, putting finishing touches on my biggest and the best ever Blocs Master course for Blocs 4, while listening to Daniel Deuschle, who I just found out about from Blocs 4 promo video!

Very cool! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Nice one Eldar. Sure it’s going to be great. I won’t be ready for a little bit yet.

2 Likes

AHHHH! YES YES YES YES! Thank you Blocs Team! *By the power of Grayskull , I have the power ! Finally!!! Awesome!!! and BYW…great video!

@Norm What are the differences between Blocs V4 and Blocs Plus?

@newblocs, he stated above more will be revealed about that tomorrow. But from the video these things appear to be part of the Plus version.

I wasn’t sure in which direction this story would go after “dark room” :wink:

This is it! Tomorrow is the day!

If you’re paying attention, upgrading Blocs this weekend is incredible deal and incredibly generous. I won’t do the math for you. :wink:

This is brilliant upgrade/pro-grade strategy. You’re hitting on all cylinders with this launch.

2 Likes

Does it mean that there will be a standard version of blocs and a « premium » version with blocplus ? :thinking:

yes 2 versions. upgrade this weekend and it’s a mute point!

#EDIT: Incredibly fair, plus Norm did mention Wordpress would be a premium.

2 Likes

Hi @Paul, here you go:

3 Likes

I’m so impressed with the logic behind this and the timing it took to pull it off coinciding with the sale weekend. It allows Blocs users to get Blocs 4 Pro for only $100 the same price they paid for Blocs 3!

It’s sorta like little blocks that fit perfectly together to create something new, like puzzle pieces, or legos…

well… like Blocs!

2 Likes

Well said @Whittfield! :+1: