Blocs V4 is almost here

I could not agree more!!!

1 Like

Folks so what is the difference between blocs and blocs plus?

1 Like

I’ll have more news on Blocs and Blocs Plus tomorrow :+1:

9 Likes

At last, something good happening this 2020!

1 Like

Some indications are found starting at this time in the video when it hints of Blocs Plus.

• Image Editor
  • SEO Helper
  • Wordpress
  • 
 perhaps more

Anyone spot any indications of e-commerce integrations in all these reveals?

In times of “stay at home” I could watch that clip also for those nice “travel from home” images only :wink:

Looking very forward especially for the WP-themes capability. As Fry has already said it correctly in his meme: @Norm “Shut up and take my money” :moneybag: :ok_hand:

Great job!

1 Like

Wow !!! :scream:
I’ve been in shock for a while, I can’t get out of my emotion.
I have entered a state of anxiety, I cannot get out of it until I have BLOCS 4 on my Mac. :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Incredible video!!!.
My congratulations @Norm

2 Likes

So,

I am sitting in my dark room at the moment, putting finishing touches on my biggest and the best ever Blocs Master course for Blocs 4, while listening to Daniel Deuschle, who I just found out about from Blocs 4 promo video!

Very cool! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Nice one Eldar. Sure it’s going to be great. I won’t be ready for a little bit yet.

2 Likes

AHHHH! YES YES YES YES! Thank you Blocs Team! *By the power of Grayskull , I have the power ! Finally!!! Awesome!!! and BYW
great video!

@Norm What are the differences between Blocs V4 and Blocs Plus?

@newblocs, he stated above more will be revealed about that tomorrow. But from the video these things appear to be part of the Plus version.

I wasn’t sure in which direction this story would go after “dark room” :wink:

This is it! Tomorrow is the day!

If you’re paying attention, upgrading Blocs this weekend is incredible deal and incredibly generous. I won’t do the math for you. :wink:

This is brilliant upgrade/pro-grade strategy. You’re hitting on all cylinders with this launch.

2 Likes

Does it mean that there will be a standard version of blocs and a « premium » version with blocplus ? :thinking:

yes 2 versions. upgrade this weekend and it’s a mute point!

#EDIT: Incredibly fair, plus Norm did mention Wordpress would be a premium.

2 Likes

Hi @Paul, here you go:

3 Likes

I’m so impressed with the logic behind this and the timing it took to pull it off coinciding with the sale weekend. It allows Blocs users to get Blocs 4 Pro for only $100 the same price they paid for Blocs 3!

It’s sorta like little blocks that fit perfectly together to create something new, like puzzle pieces, or legos

well
 like Blocs!

2 Likes

Well said @Whittfield! :+1:

Just to clarify folks.

Everything you’ve seen us tease on Twitter, in the (what’s new in Blocs video) is in v4 upgrade.

Blocs Plus is a built in expansion pack you can expand to when you need it for an extra $49.99 one off.

Plus gives you 4 significant extra features.

4 Likes