Blocs V4 is almost here

Blocs plus requires Blocs v4. It’s an expansion option for v4

When is it coming out? take my :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

Man, @Norm when we consider what we do know about the amount of time you and others have put into Blocs v4 and PLUS what ever you want to charge is more than fair. Just curious, well more than that, I’m in PST does that mean at Midnight I can purchased the App?
For me, I’m so impressed with the new features I’m been checking on the hour to purchase the App.
Just to be clear the Black Friday sale for the upgrade is 49 and the Blocs Plus is _____ ?

@KBConcepts 49,99 Dollars!

1 Like

Thank you Stewie. I was kind of confused.

1 Like

Once the new site is live it should be more clear.

It’s coming tomorrow but we still have various checks to carry out so no official release time, I’m afraid.

1 Like

Ok, no fries but still excited for the burger. Any idea if there are planned updates for Solis?

I did not understand what are the differences between Blocs 4 and Blocs 4 Plus

Well, actually Blocs 4 will bring you all things that were teased during the weeks leading up to today and which were already shared on the Twitter account of Blocs.

Blocs Plus is an optional extension, which will bring extra SEO functionality, Image editing in Blocs and WordPress integration.

Quoting the newsletter:
“With the addition of Blocs Plus, Blocs 4 can now be expanded with four powerful and time saving features that empower Blocs users to build Wordpress themes, process and edit images, store class styles for re-use and perfect SEO.”

is there a newsletter announcing Blocs 4? I didn’t received it :frowning:

1 Like

Cannot load as a PDF so here are two jpgs of the announcement.

MDS

LOVING what i’m seeing so far !!! won’t say anymore.

what time will this be available today? I just tried and got this…

No set time - will be when Norm and this team are ready.

Will be today…at some point! keep checking every hr or so.

1 Like

Never ever have I pressed cmd-r so many times…
#impatient #excited #blocs4

1 Like

Which version would you guys purchase or upgrade to? Blocs 4 or Blocs 4 Plus

I believe Bloc4plus is a package. You need to have Blocs4 for that

True. Any good reason to go for Plus if not into Wordpress?

It totally depends on what is in Blocs4 plus. But I think I will do that upgrade as well… I love it to have many options