Blocs V4 is Here 🥳

No worries here is how: Upgrade Blocs V5 to Blocs Plus – Blocs – User Documents

Parallax on mobile is way cool!!!

1 Like

Great, thanks. Where do I find a Blocs4 Black Friday Launch Coupon, please?

Just upgraded! Thanks Norm and the whole team :clap:

2 Likes

Congrats Norm for the job done !

Before to upgrade, I’m make some tests with trial version. :yum:
I have a strange thing with the shortcuts to change the viewport (cmd-1-> cmd-4)
With my French keyboard, it’s not working, just a “bang” song. Other shortcuts work great (cmd S, cmd P,…) :thinking:
No problem when I use an English UK keyboard.
(brand new MBP16 2020 with Catalina)

1 Like

Blocs Plus expansion is not discounted. Just Blocs v4 main app.

1 Like

Ok thanks I’ll be driving out the initial bugs over the next few days.

2 Likes

not possible to change color the sticky navbar anymore. I mean you can do it using the fill-bloc-top-edge.sticky .navbar class but it will affect the whole project so if you have different backgrounds images and you want each navbar to be on a different color as blocs 3 that’s not possible :frowning:

Just all my coffee money @Pealco. :coffee: :laughing:

I haven’t received an email with my new licence yet :pensive:

Hi Norm, I recently (4 week ago) bought Blocsapp. I like blocsapp very much and want to update it, but is there a special price for people who bought is recently???

ohhh look at us :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for this version. Just bought it. Will transfer all my stuff later to the new version. The tip with having V3 as an addition is great and the best part is the badge Made in Blocs.

The badge can now substitute this :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah we are sending out emails to those who purchased within 30days but only if they have consented to marketing during purchase.

I have bought it one day to early, 25 oct 2020 :slight_smile:

@Norm Norm same problem in blocs 3, never used these shortcuts before because of the 4 icons on top to select viewports. Hope the problem is because of French keyboard and our special characters…(é,à,è,ç…). Not your fault.

1 Like

Take my money, just take it!

Just purchased the upgrade to v4 plus. Expect questions, lots of questions!

:wink:

2 Likes

@Norm Is it worth holding off an upgrade till Black Friday? :wink:

Nope the pricing is the same until Monday , then the price goes up.

1 Like

Cheers Bud – and congratulations. I’ve already spread the word among my friends who are Wordpress fans.

1 Like