Blocs V5 - discovered bugs so far

I have had that happen to me as well…
Mine are embedded…

Rich the Weather Guy

1 Like

Not link to a Server, but are local. The Assets are embedded to the project.

1 Like

Blocs no longer users the system colour picker, the one in Blocs 5 is all custom. We are still working on expanding it. Which features are you referring too that you miss?

I use the colorwheel a lot. If possible a colorwheel like Affinity uses. For quick sketches I also like the pencils.

2 Likes

If possible, I would like a tranparency slider added to the Palette, so that you can select a colour and add a transparency to it, if you want without additional clicks to go to the RGBA panel.

2 Likes

This is basically the Hue HSB controls, which v5 has but laid out differently.

But lots more coming to colour management going forward.

3 Likes

I don’t know if you would call this a bug as such. Clients seem to be sending better thank you gifts since using Blocs 5, so worth the upgrade I would say.

11 Likes

I’m waiting for the Xmas gifts from everyone who bought Offcanvas Helper, please see above post for the set bar :joy::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Healthy lunch offered. Tickets :airplane: not included :grin:

5 Likes

@Norm In the “Custom Attributes” window, the divider disappears as soon as you enter information also in the “Select Editor” window. Maybe this has already been addressed or maybe that’s intentional, but it looks a bit strange.

Blocs v5.0.1

2 Likes

I’m finding that adding reCAPTCHA to a Form freezes and crashes Blocs 5.0.1

1 Like

I’ll take a look.

I’m getting the missing dividers too.

I also have problems with any forms I create don’t work.

An existing on in the project still does. Comparing the code I can’t see any difference !! So not sure what’s happening there.

I just want to start a new website and immediately run into something strange:
I want to make a big header: so I choose a block with a big bric and the settings to full screen; I choose a jpg for a background and in the bric I choose image with a logo in it.
When I look at the preview in Blocs everything looks fine. When I try to see the preview in Safari, the background is missing.

In safari it looks like this:

in Blocs it looks like this:

And previewing in Blocs looks like this:

Using Blocs 5.0.1 on a MBP M1…

Is the browser inspector showing an error? I can’t replicate the issue when creating a full-screen global area.

Assuming you are using Catalina and have enabled webP images, then what you are experiencing has been fixed in 5.0.2b2 and Norm mentioned will be released as 5.0.2 on Monday

Hi, thanks for the reply: I used jpg files. So it should work.
I tried the same thing in Blocs 4; no issues at all.

I can’t find an error in the browser inspector: