Blocs Wordpress Support

@Norm
So, is there going to be a way to bring in an existing Wordpress site (which is in need of updating) or would you have start with blocs as a new project and then when ready (duplicated what client wants) publish to the Wordpress servers?

At any rate is sounds like it should be easy enough to redo in Blocs and then publish to Wordpress

Blocs will continue to support its own file type, so no importing wp themes.

2 Likes

I had phone call yesterday about a project that this sounds idea for. So, happy to take a look too.

Hello I am very interested because I want to offer my BackOffice customers on the site I created with block thank you for accepting me as a tester very good day

@Norm, I am interested in testing this as I have one Wordpress client now and maybe more once your product is released. So, put my name on the list.

Thanks

@Norm . I am definitely interested in this as Im rebuilding a few blocs sites into wordpress at the moment.

@Norm Interested in this test, I have done all the sites, this supplement would be helpful!

I’m so interested! :slight_smile:

Great!
Please do not hesitate to cooperate.

I want to participate in the beta test!

Hi @Norm,

I just got hired for a full time position at a Tech Repair shop redesigning their website (they were very comfortable with Wordpress) and training to become a technician there. I also found some Freelance work with a few clients whom may want the option to continue edits on Wordpress and would love to beta test your next version of Blocs to test this new feature.

Isiah Johnson

Would love to use it… I really was waiting for this!!!

Please include me in the beta testing.

GREEAT! :hushed::heart_eyes:

1 Like

This would be a game changer if it will work the way you mentioned.

1 Like

Yes Please :star_struck:

Good Things Happens! Now i can back to work with my WP guys!!! Yeah!!! So bad that last big project must finish before WP support release :roll_eyes:

sounds great. Would like to be involved in the beta testing. Would blocs be able to produce a main template and a child theme for that template in wordpress?

Thanks

Woooo this is really good news :star_struck:
I’d like to be able to test it!

Ready for beta yet?