Bric Update: Smart Nav 1.1.1 is here

It sure does, it’s called Transparent BG.

transparent-bg

Add the class .hero-bloc to the very first bloc/section below the global area (we call this the “hero”). You can customize this class name in the bric as well.

herobloc

This step is required if you want the transparency effect to work. This way the effect only works on pages where you’ve added it.

transparency-effect

Yes I have seen this and it works well. But is it possible to change the opacity of the Tansparent Bg. I would like to have an opacity of 70% and not 100%.
Maybe in a future version?
Thanks

1 Like

I like it @Pat , I just jotted it down for a future release.

1 Like

The new Smartnav update apparently doesn’t work properly with the menu, leaving a blank block, and it still doesn’t appear when you scrool back!

Will you have your previous version? I need the menu to work properly.

Captura de Pantalla 2021-11-02 a la(s) 1.31.26 p.m.

Not enough to go on here, can you be more specific or provide a link. I’m not really sure what I’m looking at…

Th issue seems to stem from a broken layout in the nav and it’s causing issues with hover intent.

Here’s what I’m seeing. Notice the broken layout, that’s definitely causing issues for hover intent.

I noticed the nav is 12columns and additional content to the right is 3columns. Fixing that could solve the issue for you.

I can provide the last version if you still need it.

I think I just figured out how to fix it. Good observation

If you inspect that HTML it’s clear what I say is true and the previous version will break for you as well.

Just because the older version worked that’s no doesn’t mean the issue is not real.

Since you have been working in that file it’s possible that something changed. The HTML is what it is.

I’ll email you an expiring link with the previous version.

I just moved your brics to a single block, and that solved the blank block, only the animation back when scrolling is missing, in some pages it works and in the beginning it does not, update the test link, so that it can see again

It’s clear there’s been a change in the HTML. and you just made another one. It’s no big deal, but you have to get the site back in shape first.

I can only give you limited help with that, as clearly something changed about the site. It happens to all of us at some point and we wonder how it happened. Like I said it’s no big deal.

Screen Shot 2021-11-02 at 3.22.23 PM

These columns add up to 15 and it should be 12.

I moved them to a separate row each, but that does not solve the problem of the animation with the scroll that does not appear when you upload again on the website, the white block is solved. maybe something is leaking.

Captura de Pantalla 2021-11-02 a la(s) 2.45.09 p.m.

thank you very much :wink:

it would be very nice if we could change logo color between transparent and not transparent background of navbar. and also the possibility to color the nabber after few pixels (maybe with a options to select after how many pixels make navbar colored).
like this link
https://www.airbnb.it

Ciao, io ho risolto creando un font personalizzato, contenente il logo come carattere tipografico, aggiungendo anche i social e tutti i simboli che vuoi utilizzare nella navbar, quindi trasformando tutto in font anche il logo e quantaltro prende lo stesso comportamento dei vari link (transparente/non transparente all’occorrenza). Se non sai come convertire simboli in caratteri tipografici puoi dare un’occhiata qui: Icon Font, SVG, PDF & PNG Generator

Hi, I solved it by creating a custom font, containing the logo as a typeface, also adding the social networks and all the symbols you want to use in the navbar, then transforming everything into fonts even the logo and whatever else takes the same behavior as the various links (transparent / not transparent if necessary). If you don’t know how to convert symbols to typefaces you can take a look here: Icon Font, SVG, PDF & PNG Generator

ciao, l’ho provato il sito, ho carica il logo in svg, scaricato il webfont, installato in bloc, ma non riesco a trovare il logo generato. :frowning:

Hi, I tried the site, I uploaded the logo to svg, downloaded the webfont, installed in bloc, but I can’t find the generated logo

HI how do I update my smart nav I got the regular and then the pro where do I see that this is in-fact the version Pro?

thanks

they are listed separately in Blocs so you’ll know if you have them both.

Hai associato il logo ad un carattere (es: Q,W,E,R,T,Y etc…)?
Se hai fatto tutto bene, quando carichi il font in Blocs ed utilizzi quel font, se il logo ad esempio lo hai associato alla lettera A, ti dovrebbe uscire senza problemi, fammi sapere se hai problemi, ciao

" Yes I have seen this and it works well. But is it possible to change the opacity of the Tansparent Bg. I would like to have an opacity of 70% and not 100%.
Maybe in a future version?
Thanks

Whittfield

Nov '21

I like it @Pat , I just jotted it down for a future release. "

Hello,

Have you made any progress on this feature as at the moment I have purchased your product and I am not using it due to the lack of this facility which I really need to update my site.

Thank you