Bric Update: Smart Nav 1.1.1 is here

Hi @Whittfield

I have just started building a website and using Smart Nav, I am using the Hero transparency and looks great! I now have to add a drop down menu and this is where its all going strange!

Desk top mode this is all fine - anything smaller then the background and hover on the drop down disappears and the background has gone.

anyone else having any issues with drop down menus?

Are you still having trouble with this.

I’m having trouble understanding this part.

Desk top mode this is all fine - anything smaller then the background and hover on the drop down disappears and the background has gone.

1 Like

Hi @Whittfield - I had to stop using it on the website I was building as could not get it to work - but will try again on another one.

Basically on desktop mode, the drop down menu looked and worked fine - when I went to tablet or mobile the dropdown background vanished, no matter what I did changed in the classes it would not come back. Then I noticed the text on drop down would not go back up and stayed open (with no background) was very strange.

It would be great if you could change the logo too. That will be very helpful. In the video you can see that the logo used when transparent bg is not matching with the contrast and must be replaced by a proper version.

I recently bought Smartnav and I’m using it for the first time now, really helpful, easy to setup and a great addition especially on small displays.
It’s similar with Any Video, although I bought it a long time ago, I’ve only just been able to really use it. Great stuff and easy to use. :+1:

Thanks to @Whittfield and @PeteSharp

2 Likes