Can't open custom class and other

I don’t mind the format when it comes to SSD because it’s an APFS GUI partition. I’m curious why version 5.13 opens successfully if case sensitivity is an issue. I’ve never worried about case sensitivity when formatting before, and I’ve never encountered any apps crashing because of it.

I had this same problem. I had to revert back to version 5.1.3 anything newer and it wont work with the css.

Are you using Catalina?

Yes I am on Catalina, 10.15.7

1 Like

I sense a trend. :wink:

Rich the Weather Guy

2 Likes

Could you try Beta 6, let me know.

I understand.

1 Like

O.M.G !!
I can open 5.20b6 on Catarina !!!
Thanks Norm

It may be a bit challenging to understand, but please take a look at what I consider a significant issue for me. The music playback on the web in the first half of the movie, which was uploaded with the 5.13 project before installing 5.20b6, is functioning properly. However, after installing 5.20b6, I can no longer play the 5.13 project even when opened in 5.13. Of course, playback is not possible in 5.20b6 either. I mentioned this issue before, but the plugin refuses to support me, even if there are updates. They ignore my attempts to contact them, and I am left without a solution. I am concerned that if I upload a project created in 5.13 or 5.20b3 to the server, it may become unplayable. Do you have any information on measures related to this issue?

Rial site

1 Like

Glad we have progress. If you open the Class Editor you will likely find Blocs still crashes. A fix coming for that on Wednesday.

It would be helpful if this matter could also be resolved…

1 Like

I’ve found that the above-mentioned symptoms disappeared when I uninstalled the 5.20b2 application. However, even when I open the same project with the 5.13 application while the 5.20b2 app is installed, the symptoms persist. I’m quite frustrated with this situation.

Two days ago, after installing “5.20b6,” this page stopped functioning. Even when I tried with “5.13,” it didn’t work. Therefore, I deleted both versions and freshly reinstalled “5.13.” I confirmed that the preview in “Blocs” worked well on both Safari and Chrome, and I felt relieved. However, yesterday it stopped working again on “5.13.” After reinstalling “5.13” once more, it worked correctly again. But when I checked this morning, the links were disconnected, and it wasn’t functioning properly. What could be the cause of this? Are there any other measures I can take?.
It cannot be edited or updated.

And now it starts working normally again, can someone explain this phenomenon?

Have you tried Blocs V5.2 beta build 7.

First question is, does it still crash on Catalina when you open the class editor?

In my case, the crash no longer occurs with b6, but the problem with 5.13 is even more fatal.It means there is no workaround.

I tried version 5.20b7, and currently the page appears normal. However, I don’t understand what ‘1tr’ means in ‘grid-0-style’ within ‘CSS grid.’ While copying and pasting the characters ‘1tr’ can revert the changes, typing the same characters from the keyboard cannot undo the changes. What is the difference between the originally written ‘1tr’ and the one typed from the keyboard? If I can’t understand this, it’s scary and I can’t use it.

Can we try and stick to one issue at a time please :face_with_monocle:

Can you confirm, does Blocs V5.2 now run without the original crashing windows when using Beta 7?

YES :smiley: / NO :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

In my case, I wrote that b6 is no longer crashing.
As shown in the attached video, b7 has not crashed either.

1 Like

Brilliant thanks for the confirmation :raised_hands:

Problem #2

Is the other problem you are encountering that music player links break sometimes after export?

• Are you using embedded assets?

• Are you using a custom Bric?

• Are you finding the links break between project opens after an export or preview has occurred?