I have another free update for Card Designer users. In the last update (1.3) we got a nice preset library. I’m really happy with how that turned out. This time around I’m tackling responsive titles among other things.
Updated to ver. 1.4.4. Fixes issue with “disable hover on small” resetting when bric was deselected.
Updated to ver. 1.4.3. Fixed issue with title and tagline margins resetting when bric was deselected.
Updated to ver. 1.4.2. Fixed issue with description text sizes showing smaller than expected.
Updated to ver. 1.4.1. It fixes a conflict with the Image Overlay Bric.
Responsive titles are really cool. Now each card has 3 breakpoints! These breakpoints are based on the width of the card and you decide the best title size for each breakpoint.
- Select the base font-size (the same as always).
- Select the responsive title checkbox to reveal the additional breakpoint options.
- Next, pick a font size setting for “medium” and one for “small”.
In this example the title size is based on each card’s width. Also look closely in the upper left corner of each card you can see it’s size (width x height) constantly changing in realtime.
It’s an optional setting, useful for identifying the size that a particular Bootstrap column and card will show in your layout. You can also use this to help optimize your images.
Full list of features in this release:
- added responsive title behavior options.
- added additional card height 300px.
- added full-width card option.
- added adjustable max-width for titles (to compliment full-width usage)
- added ability to show each card’s real-time dimensions (ex. 400x540)
- added “Instagram Story” style progress overlay
- added option to remove button at small widths
- added option to disable hover feature for small widths
- added option to force bold titles (for any fonts that support it.)
- bump the text size slightly (optional) for description and button label
- bug fixes
** Read about the Extension Manager and in-app updates in Blocs in this knowledgebase article.
Card Designer 1.4 is another big update. Some changes where made to the HTML that could require small tweaks to your current cards.