Card Designer 1.4.4 is now available!

I removed all too and added them again but it still doesn’t work in the extension manager @PeteSharp

1 Like

I had a similar problem once with Volt and had to download it separately from Paddle then more recently it updated as it should.

I am working with Whittfield to resolve the issue I wanted to post what I am experiencing. I could not see 1.4 in the extension mgr when using 3.4.2. So I deleted the 3 installed brics and reloaded two of them.

If I click on the icon in the email notifying us of 1.4 it would go out to Gumroad but nothing happened when clicking on update nor DL as zip file. My license number was in the email.

On the gumroad site I got same thing. It shows my license but It does not DL. No error message is displayed.

I had a similar problem with 1.3 I think I finally got it from BLochead.dev but cannot be certain.

I have a 2017 iMac running 10.14.6 and now running Blocs 3.4.3. When using 3.4.2 I could not see 1.4 in the extension mgr. Now I cannot DL 1.4.

FYI

The DL problem has been solved. I was able to DL the update using Firefox.

This baffles me since my Safari has no extensions etc and is the latest Mojave install.

After installing the BEX, I was still unable to DL the update the using Safari.

1 Like

Glad that is sorted out. :raised_hands:t5:

I’ve just released 1.4.1

It fixes a small bug that affected the Image Overlay Bric.

3 Likes

Hello @Whittfield I received automatically the update to 1.4 but for this one 1.4.1 not yet…

1.4.1 downloaded and installed fine for me. Regarding the problem that @etdronehome experienced I had the same problem with Brave downloading Volt from Paddle. It was basically downloading the older cached version and switching to Safari fixed it.

2 Likes

Not sure if it matters or not but have you tried closing Blocs and reopening? I’m just trying to rule some things out. If that’s not the problem then I’m thinking we wait a bit and see if it shows up at some point today.

I can confirm the same for me.

1 Like

Hi @Pealco,
Just checking in, did things work out for you? It might be a cache issue in this case as well. I understand if you can’t wait, those responsive titles are must have. :rofl:

If you aren’t able to get the update through Extension Manager, you can re-download the file from Gumroad

Got an extra (period) at the end of your link

Thank you @Nostrildomus :wave:t5:

1 Like

I have not been able to get the Extension Manager to update this at all. I suspect it might be because I have a version that it to old (1.1.0) installed.

How do I re-download from Gumroad every time I go there it wants me to buy a new copy does not give me an option to download only?

Auto updates were added later than ver. 1.1 you’ll need to update manually and then you will have Extension Manager updates available moving forward.

You’ll need to login to Gumroad. You’re receipt and all updated files are in there. if you can’t remember your password or don’t have one you can reset it using the email address you made your purchase with.

Hi.
Is it possible to add text to the background in the same way as an image?
I want to make a testimonials slider and have had some solid advice, but it crossed my mind that if it could be done in the card designer it would br easier.

OK, I got it all sorted now have the latest version installed, thanks.

Not sure I follow you. I think you would be adding the text to the background image in an image editor. I’m not a big fan of that however, but technically it should work

I think he means without an image, and a carousel/slider with text only of reviews / testimonies.

1 Like

I’m trying to replace background images with text blocks if possible. I don’t think using a graphic of text would be a good idea.
I may be wrong trying to use cards for this tho.
The card design bric is pretty awesome tho.

I messaged you a testimony slide Example using Tiny Slider @apswoodwork