On the heals of Blocs 3.4 release I’ve made some exciting updates to Card Designer!
You can audition new card layouts using various preview text and layout combinations. You can have beautifully designed cards in just 1 or 2 clicks, then replace the content with your own.
Short video: https://youtu.be/kXLxKCFEAm8
This update may affect existing cards in some minor ways, but nothing to big. I did change hover mode to a separate checkbox so watch for that.
Version 1.3 includes:
- layout/design presets
- placeholder text presets
- use Blocs global font settings with no side-effects to/from CD
- added title background color
- using Blocs new field types (stepper, alignment)
- added font picker for all text (tag line, title, paragraph and button)
- added horizontal rule options
- added remove filters on hover option
- added ability to hide some field groups while you work
- added a squared button style (outline and solid)
- added button “fill effect” on hover
- added pagination “placeholders” to the Blocs canvas.
- added enable/disable all images from view
- moved hover mode to a separate checkbox
- bug fixes
Get Card Designer 1.3