Easy Copyright - Custom Bric

Keep your copyright year current, year after year with Easy Copyright. You can also add additional text, and easily re-style straight from the Class Editor with a custom class.

Features

• Start Year
    By default Easy Copyright always displays the current year. By adding a start year you can have it display for example 2017 - 2020.

• Company Name

• Additional Text
    Add additional lines of text after your Copyright text.

• HTML Markup
    Eg. easily add link tags within your text.

• Built in Link to Page
    Turns your Copyright text into a link - connecting to any page in your project.

• Custom Class
    Apply a Custom Class to your Copyright text to style it your way! (at present 1 class is supported).

17 Likes

Bought! Don’t spend your $5 all at once. :smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Just get that Bric! :star_struck: :red_gift_envelope:
It’s simple, yet super handy. And for 5 bucks only, a “no-brainer”!

2 Likes

Just put it on a site I made for a client who created their business this year. I’m glad to see, Malachiman, that you’d anticipated this eventuality and that when adding the same ‘start year’ as the current one doesn’t put two dates on the page. Good work!

1 Like

Yes. That one was caught early on in testing :grin:

2 Likes

hi! Thanks for the extension, already bought.
It would be great if the link could also be set externally so that my clients websites would have a link to my website.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @wolfganghofer I can put it on the list.

2 Likes

Although don’t forget you can use link tags in the additional text field.

Thanks, yes i saw this option but it would be fine if no additional line was needed. But all in all a great extension.

1 Like

Bought.
Very useful.
Thanks Malachiman

1 Like

Very good!

1 Like

Very good idea @PeteSharp.
Simple and practical ideas are very helpful.
Thank you

1 Like

Bought it, mainly to support @PeteSharp! Have one on me!

1 Like

Brilliant! So simple, so useful :))

1 Like

This is great @PeteSharp congrats!

2 Likes

Great stuff, thanks! Had something similar in Muse, glad to see the same for Blocs!

1 Like

Purchased Easy Cop<right. Does its job OK, but it’s not usable for me: you can’t change the color of the text. I guess it takes the color which was set globally for paragraph text. Which is Ok and logical, but what if your global paragraph text is black and you have a dark blue footer?

Couldn’t you just use a class for the footer text colour?

2 Likes

Hey Gary.

You can create custom classes for the text. That way you can easily style it per breakpoint as well.